Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aFewOfYouHaveAsked

Any thoughts on the promo for Strife? I love Asher Keddie but it seems a bit ho hum zzzzz

I saw one comment on Mamamia page about Steve Hutensky who is the husband of Australian producer Bruna Papandrea. He’s involved in the production of the series.

Is this recent? I can’t see it on their page. The kaleidoscope post I mean.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Laura is a real mean girl. It’s weird because she seemed so genuine on the Bachelor and everyone was excited when she won but since then a lot of people have turned off her because she frequently targets other women. Like others have said it’s feminist of a very particular type. She is also very boring to listen to.
I never knew this about her either. Quite surprised.

savefloss

VIP Member
Jeez the baby must be severely underweight if they have started solids already… I thought she was 3 months old? Is that even safe…?

mfch

I doubt Holly is on it, I think she’s just eating very little. I took it to lose a few kgs and it made me so ill that I’d honestly rather weigh broccoli for calorie counting than take it again.
same. I felt like I was going to die. I will never touch it again. That said I used it short term as a straight sized person. I think it’s wonderful for others. I highly doubt Holly has used it though.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Anyone wanting to watch/hate watch the show 'loosely based on Mia/ but not about Mia/ but is made by Mia's- friend's -husband who worked for the creep Harvey Weinstein'..... You can sign up to Binge at the moment for $2 🙃
Ohhh! What's it called please!?

frenchiefern

VIP Member
This is fascinating!
How/ where did you get your hands on it? All I hear is how hard it is to get and how scarce it is? Am I in the wrong circles lol??