Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
But what has that got to do with Clem or her page?? She certainly hasn’t directed anyone to do that.
Yeah I don't understand that either.
I read the message as the mother asking clem to tone it down as Clem's followers have been sending her pregnant daughter photos of dead babies.

Reactions: 2

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
A million percent. As confirmed in the following image she posted of the conversation. Look, I don’t hate Jessie and Claire. I give them very little thought. And of course I don’t wish bad things on them, or photos of dead babies. But at the risk of stating the obvious and sounding like a 5 year old - she (Mia) started it! Clementine has been calling out white feminists and influencers to use their platforms, over and over again. But as far as I know she hasn’t called out Mia personally, and certainly not the twins? Mia was the one who reposted from the troll site. And her daughter is the one supporting said site? And you want Clementine to do what - stop sharing things and just ask for peace? I mean - wtaf. That is totally outrageous. Fuck off lady.
Coming into this blind as I have no interest in getting involved in middle Eastern politics. People are sending the pregnant twin photos of dead babies- that's wrong.
Why though? Did someone encourage this?

I_Fricking_Love_It

Has anyone read Jessie’s book? I’m 70% through. It reflects a lot of my own life experiences as a person living the life stages of the people in the book. I have listened to so much of the podcast though that I can’t really see the characters as being separate from Jessie. Also, strong looking for alibrandi vibes.
I’ve bought it but haven’t started yet. Gosh she must be raking it in. I heard that about the $170 USD advance on her first book. I haven’t read that one. Didn’t appeal.

Janeh

same. I felt like I was going to die. I will never touch it again. That said I used it short term as a straight sized person. I think it’s wonderful for others. I highly doubt Holly has used it though.
Same, I’m just a tad over a normal BMI and one of Holly’s “women who want to lose 10kgs” but managed to get my paws on it at great expense. The sulphur burps and just constant nausea are not the vibe for me. Constantly feeling sick to lose weight is not worth it, for me. others can cope but clearly my body was like “no thanks” and I immediately put 5kg back on when I started eating normal after coming off it!!

Also girls, given you read every single thing posted here, you were upset that someone brought up how odd your relationship is and how you seem to be in Jessie's shadow. Clare, you're the one who keeps bringing it up. How many podcasts have you made now about the twin rivalry you feel and being overshadowed by your sister? Like you're literally making money out of producing 'content' about your personal life, your family relationships, and your feelings about your relationships. What do you expect to happen? Jessie was upset that people were commenting on her parenting and tbh I agree I'd be devastated if someone made the comments made here about me when I had a newborn, but also you're accepting tonnes of free shit, and reporting on every little thing your child does. You could both just .... write about stuff that isn't you and your personal life. You didn't have to become influencers. 'Everything is Content' as Mia would say.
When has Jessie said she is upset about people commenting on her parenting?

Pindawg

VIP Member
I can’t stand Mia or her privileged life BUT she did go to uni…. Just dropped out and didn’t graduate
fantastic - yet another another way she can relate to anyone who has gone to university and then dropped out
she's done it all the MamaMIA

snarky mcsnark face

Has anyone read Jessie’s book? I’m 70% through. It reflects a lot of my own life experiences as a person living the life stages of the people in the book. I have listened to so much of the podcast though that I can’t really see the characters as being separate from Jessie. Also, strong looking for alibrandi vibes.

wuestiontime

They will be sponsored by ozempic soon. Holly has said negative stuff about it in the past and women who only have 10kg to lose not needing it. Not sure how much she had to lose to begin with but she has also never shahid she’s not on it. I saw her IRL this year and she is absolutely tiny. I’m a 12 and she looked about a 8 honestly. smaller than in photos and videos
---
I say this as someone who is on ozempic myself (and now a compounded knock off). For me it’s been a god send. No doubt it will send me to an early grave but so would my BMI so yolo.
Sorry-I wasn’t saying that anyone shouldn’t be on it, or judging anyone, I just have noticed that they are usually very pro ozempic and don’t usually talk about the potential side effects. If it’s working for you and you are not getting side effects, I’m so glad you’ve found something to help! (Also know you weren’t saying I was either!)

mfch

Honestly very interested in seeing this if you wouldn’t mind screenshotting or summarising?

I actually think Clementine’s take was pretty harsh on this one.

snarky mcsnark face

I think I am one of the only people who didn’t think her first book was that great. It didn’t ring true that it was 3 genuine stories of heartbreak (as opposed to just fiction) and the writing was competent - but not with all the buzz it generated in my opinion.
The Toowoomba story was 💯 true

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
What does everyone think about Mamamia writing about this Facebook group, I mean it’s great if there are women who didn’t know it existed and could benefit from it, but for one of their writers to join and then write about it is a bit low
They had a whole segment about it on the Outloud podcast too

• Sad