Mamamia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still would like Holly to fix her gross teeth.
YES. She frequently mentions how little money she has, but I struggle to understand why, given her job at MM, her book deals, her husband has a job, she's always seemed to have good jobs in media... But surely she can get her teeth fixed.

Reactions: 9
YES. She frequently mentions how little money she has, but I struggle to understand why, given her job at MM, her book deals, her husband has a job, she's always seemed to have good jobs in media... But surely she can get her teeth fixed.
I doubt MM pays that well and she’s taken a step back this year so she’s not a big manager so probably got less salary

Reactions: 8
I doubt MM pays that well and she’s taken a step back this year so she’s not a big manager so probably got less salary
I would still think at Holly's age after working in the media for so long, having kids late and being a published author, she'd have more money than what she claims. Just a musing

Reactions: 12
I would still think at Holly's age after working in the media for so long, having kids late and being a published author, she'd have more money than what she claims. Just a musing
Mia probably pays her a pittance

Those salaries are so low. I feel like the big guns would all be on 150-200 plus all the influencer stuff and books and whatever else they do. And then there’d be a stable of girls on 60k

Reactions: 10
Ok will do a recap but I’m 18 mins in and this is what has happened so far:

- she was NOT in proper labour for 62hrs. She is doing yoga, going for walks, watering plants up until Saturday night (40hrs in). She just had some contractions that were light, I would say very early labour/Braxton Hicks. Most women go through this before birth.
- she is very woo woo. Talks a lot about calm birth, going “within” herself and feeling empowered to let her body do what it needs to do and not be in a rush. Standard Jessie taking something pretty regular and turning it into some special experience
- contractions didn’t get strong until late Saturday night. Went to hospital early morning Sunday (had the baby later that day). So standard birth.
- craps on about all the techniques she uses for pain, sounds like a pain in the ass to the nurses and anaesthetist
- Mia and Holly fawning all over her about her “experience”
- got the epidural at 7am Sunday. Talk incessantly about her broken leg experience and how it prepared her for the pain of birth.

More to come …
i was eye rolling soooooo hard at the ‘62 hours’ mumbo jumbo

Reactions: 6
Oh good, now Jessie has written an article about birth. How much content can they milk for the site from one baby?

• Haha
I feel so sorry for Holly. Outloud has literally become 'Mia's family news show.' Holly could go to any podcast anywhere and do well!
if the Shameless girls can do it, Holly can do it. I could see her doing something like the High Low, there has been no real podcast to have filled that gap yet! Plus she’d get all the advertising profits to herself and probably make way more.

Reactions: 13
if the Shameless girls can do it, Holly can do it. I could see her doing something like the High Low, there has been no real podcast to have filled that gap yet! Plus she’d get all the advertising profits to herself and probably make way more.
She sort of tried with the podcast she had about pop culture tbh I never listened as the premise wasn't interesting. I love Holly but I think she's comfortable where she is and I can respect that. Mamamia is going to go down a weird rabbit hole if the only real talent they have are all related to one another.

I wonder if Coco will be working at Mamamia in a year or two. Luca never went to university or had a proper job, he just worked at the family business.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Coco will be working at Mamamia in a year or two. Luca never went to university or had a proper job, he just worked at the family business.
Just like Mia who got an internship at ACP magazines after her gap year in Italy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today’s subscriber episode is about age gap relationships and Mia trying to justify dating a 32 year old while she was 17

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.