Mamamia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Mia have any qualifications?
Mia has a shitload of money.
The. End.
to answer your question she has no 'formal' qualifications that I'm aware of. She never attended university and went straight to work so has a long load of experience in women's media
she also has a way to make every story about herself and relate everything back to herself

Reactions: 15
she also has a way to make every story about herself and relate everything back to herself
this takes TALENT to pull it off year after year

also, I will say that Mia did come up in a time when there were still plenty of people in print media who didn't go to university and trained through cadetships straight out of high school, or slogged it out from the mailroom upwards. So even though she got a privileged golden ticket with her internship at Cleo, her lack of degree wouldn't have been seen as a serious barrier.

Reactions: 11

also, I will say that Mia did come up in a time when there were still plenty of people in print media who didn't go to university and trained through cadetships straight out of high school, or slogged it out from the mailroom upwards. So even though she got a privileged golden ticket with her internship at Cleo, her lack of degree wouldn't have been seen as a serious barrier.
So basically if daddy didn’t put her name forward she would never have got a gig…
Love the articles Mamamia has churned out about nepo babies when she infact is one 🙄

Reactions: 15
Mia has a shitload of money.
The. End.
to answer your question she has no 'formal' qualifications that I'm aware of. She never attended university and went straight to work so has a long load of experience in women's media
I can’t stand Mia or her privileged life BUT she did go to uni…. Just dropped out and didn’t graduate

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand Mia or her privileged life BUT she did go to uni…. Just dropped out and didn’t graduate
fantastic - yet another another way she can relate to anyone who has gone to university and then dropped out
she's done it all the MamaMIA

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for Holly. Outloud has literally become 'Mia's family news show.' Holly could go to any podcast anywhere and do well!
Would it just be easier to say who in her family doesn't work at Mamamia? And it IS all about Mia hence the name.

What grates on my nerves is their whining screeching voices and the way they singsong a list of examples and speaking on an upward inflection.

Everything is self promotion, EVERYTHING! I don't want to hear about their lives and especially not blow by blow daily grinds. It's getting worse than before, just a chat gossip fest.
News, media and current affairs should focus outward about what's going on in the community, city, country but that takes research and journalist skills.

Reactions: 10
Would it just be easier to say who in her family doesn't work at Mamamia? And it IS all about Mia hence the name.

What grates on my nerves is their whining screeching voices and the way they singsong a list of examples and speaking on an upward inflection.

Everything is self promotion, EVERYTHING! I don't want to hear about their lives and especially not blow by blow daily grinds. It's getting worse than before, just a chat gossip fest.
News, media and current affairs should focus outward about what's going on in the community, city, country but that takes research and journalist skills.
Mia said herself on Monday that everything is content
what a way to live

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Mia said herself on Monday that everything is content
what a way to live
Next, we'll hear about their bowel movement issues 🤮 cos nothing is private, and if they experience it then they feel they're the only ones and compelled to educate us, the illiterate.

It seems Mia and mini-me Jessie are influencers not journalists. And the comment, "everything is content" and the emergency birth recap just proves it. Influencer 101 - entertain, educate, engage.

It's a real shame there aren't any reliable media outlets anymore, women or otherwise.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Neither did Paula Joye, or Justine Cullen. We all know Leigh didn't 😂. ZFB and Jessie have both studied at uni

Reactions: 3
Holly doesn't have any tertiary education either. It's a generational thing I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not having a degree is not a generational thing - it's a media in the 90s thing. You absolutely need a degree now, plus connections, and a family who are willing to support you while you work unpaid. I'm not much younger than Mia and I have two degrees too, but I work in a completely different field.

Reactions: 10
So I see Jessie has low milk supply
does this mean the bubble has burst and this is her route to bottle feeding, possible PND (for relatability and bc of all her life long depression), and going back to work............
Just thinking out loud here
(can't wait til she hears the words 'failing to thrive' about her child)

So I see Jessie has low milk supply
does this mean the bubble has burst and this is her route to bottle feeding, possible PND (for relatability and bc of all her life long depression), and going back to work............
Just thinking out loud here
(can't wait til she hears the words 'failing to thrive' about her child)
Here comes ‘i did all the right things for the perfect breastfeeding environment and just introduced formula. Here’s 10 things I learnt’

Reactions: 20
Let's not make remarks on the babies appearance. The child has done nothing wrong, we're not doctors and not in their inner circle so who knows what's going on.

yes, she's said she has low milk supply and I'm sure we'll hear lots on the topic but that's Jessie for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
ITS A SNARK PAGE!

If these idiots want to sell not only their souls but also there Children?! It's fair game.

Reactions: 11
ITS A SNARK PAGE!

If these idiots want to sell not only their souls but also there Children?! It's fair game.
I must admit that I am a bit shocked that they are sharing her full image and not keeping things private. I’m thought they would. But I guess there will be leverage when all the fans buy in to the baby and will be worth quite a bit of income/branding.
---
Here comes ‘i did all the right things for the perfect breastfeeding environment and just introduced formula. Here’s 10 things I learnt’
Yes exactly! EVERYTHNG IS CONTENT! Surprise, surprise, parenting is hard and once the first week love bubble pops, it’s a fast reality check. Everyone tells you BF is hard but FTM rarely want to hear it including Jessie, who was complaining that everyone was telling her that it’s hard.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.