Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most alive her thread has ever been. Talks about others so much that she’s probably the most mentioned in threads that aren’t hers.

Surprised she paid £50 for him to clean, but not surprised he didn’t clean. He literally smoke weed non stop all day, and seemed to do little else.

Reactions: 2
Why is the a what sounds like a child in her box?
duck knows. Apparently Deans been talking to this 19 year old who sent him pokémon cards, and the 19 year old was going to put Dean up 'as a friend' when Kaz kicked him out. Now they've piped up that because they heard that Dean punched walls they now they feel sick they could of had Dean staying with them and thought Kaz should know🫠

Whole thing is baffling.

Reactions: 3
I'm losing it

Why is someone's contact named "daddy" referring to Dean and she's talking as though it's Dean's 😭

Reactions: 1

It’s giving Ian Beale IVE GOT NUFFIN LEFFFT vibes
---
If I wasn’t so emotionally attached to CLA I’d change my pfp to that face
Not a single tear. It’s blatant this is for the weekly why else make dozens of videos over it , why can’t they just speak to each other . The whole leaderboard stuff is full of jobless slobs who think they are celebrities .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't watch MK, I can't even hate watch the melodramatic fuckwit and I'd never come across Papa Dean or whatever the hell he's called. Just seen a TT of him.

He's awfully weird is he not?

Reactions: 3
She's been live for probably over an hour now talking about the same thing over and over again. Do you not get drained at a certain point? Why are her friends allowing this?

She was originally crying for him to be taken off of TikTok which was a bit confusing

Also surprised she hasn't focused on how weird it is that he was talking to a 19 yo allegedly?

Reactions: 4
She's been live for probably over an hour now talking about the same thing over and over again. Do you not get drained at a certain point? Why are her friends allowing this?

She was originally crying for him to be taken off of TikTok which was a bit confusing

Also surprised she hasn't focused on how weird it is that he was talking to a 19 yo allegedly?
It’s for the sympathy gifts.

Reactions: 1
Seems convenient to me that yet again they’ve broke up the same week as eq and Bradley. I think papa dean is genuine n doesn’t realise kaz is fabricating it all for clout thinking he will just take her back once she’s hit number one on the leaderboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think papa dean is genuine n doesn’t realise kaz is fabricating it all for clout thinking he will just take her back once she’s hit number one on the leaderboard.
If they're doing this for clout it seems absolutely stupid and the only person losing out on it is Dean

He doesn't have a strong online presence but she has accused him of a lot of stuff now and it's bound to stick

She’s just asked if she can take more diazepam then told her kubz she loves them all if anything happens to her and ended her live

ppl in comments worried and said going to ring 999

She’s just asked if she can take more diazepam then told her kubz she loves them all if anything happens to her and ended her live

ppl in comments worried and said going to ring 999
Wow!! The lengths people will go to on this app is unreal!!!

Reactions: 6
This person is just one big performance. Its obvious in how much they repeat dramatic sentences over and over in a row as they wail. It's exactly how they perform when they're on their usual fake performance, saying 'come on guys let's push for the weekly, come on guys we've got this, come on guys we...'

Like imagine ever as a grown woman sitting asking for blue hearts in a chat when you're going through a breakup. It's RIDICULOUS narcissism 🤣

They are clearly shitting themselves that their ex is going to let the cat out the bag about how they use followers and offers up NOTHING but sitting saying 'come on guys' in exchange for money.

Reactions: 10
Earlier she slipped up and said something to the effect of him being manipulated by the people in his boxes. To be fair she only missed one or two works so it may have been a bit of a genuine mess up but was 👀

Dean has apparently had her tattooed name covered up today which seems like the final nail

Thoughts on that photo essay she posted earlier?

So Papa Dean is on live now calling Kaz a bloke etc… can’t believe this car crash is still going on 😑

So Papa Dean is on live now calling Kaz a bloke etc… can’t believe this car crash is still going on 😑
I think Dean is piece of tit for this. He was happy to live with Kaz for years, get engaged & accept her as a woman.

Yeah, he isn’t right saying she’s a bloke. Kaz has been so open about where she is. I may not love her personality but she lives her life as a woman, so fair is fair that is what she wants to be called.