Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic this is coming out during a week everyone’s turning their gifts off but the attention seeking ones to get high up the ranks whilst the high ones come off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe anything that comes out of their mouth tbh.
---
He’s cheated on me with one of my fans, calm down Madonna :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All i hear out of her mouth is blah blah blah! I get it, its not nice been cheated on but the way she‘s saying she could be in serious danger 🙄 i just can’t.

Reactions: 1
Been watching the lives tbis week the massive gifts just roll in thrtes no cost of living crisis with the enablerrs plus kaz expose on elpha its all dramalama over there

Is Kaz having a meltdown. I’m just hearing them being cam 2’d by cockerpoo in J’s live.
Actually it’s not her streaming it, but she’s slagging Kaz off.

I’m listening to another live exposing Mama Kaz & I am pretty sure that Donna is scared of Kaz. This is in no way any support for Donna at all but I can guarantee that she doesn’t mention Kaz because she threatens to SH or suicide if she does. Or, she has something on Miss Red & she’s threatening her to expose it. I’ve actually shed a tear over this women with terminal cancer who has been been abused by Kaz because she thought she was a friend & Kaz made her believe she was vulnerable with constant threats of SH & killing herself if she wasn’t at her beck & call 24/7. The woman came out of hospital after being in a coma & being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, Kaz phoned her & the words out her mouth were oh my god I can’t cope without you, I need to sort my business out (the lashes). She didn’t even ask how she was. Kaz is a disgusting, manipulative, vile individual & anyone gifting her or supporting her needs their head checked !!
Kaz has been trying to take Zac down & discredit him because she knew that one day all her own behaviours would come back to bite her on her fat arse !!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m listening to another live exposing Mama Kaz & I am pretty sure that Donna is scared of Kaz. This is in no way any support for Donna at all but I can guarantee that she doesn’t mention Kaz because she threatens to SH or suicide if she does. Or, she has something on Miss Red & she’s threatening her to expose it. I’ve actually shed a tear over this women with terminal cancer who has been been abused by Kaz because she thought she was a friend & Kaz made her believe she was vulnerable with constant threats of SH & killing herself if she wasn’t at her beck & call 24/7. The woman came out of hospital after being in a coma & being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, Kaz phoned her & the words out her mouth were oh my god I can’t cope without you, I need to sort my business out (the lashes). She didn’t even ask how she was. Kaz is a disgusting, manipulative, vile individual & anyone gifting her or supporting her needs their head checked !!
Kaz has been trying to take Zac down & discredit him because she knew that one day all her own behaviours would come back to bite her on her fat arse !!
So shocking to listen to the live going on now. Its sickening. And I agree with you regarding Miss Red 100%

Remember the whole Dean situation when they split up Miss Red didn't dare speak on that

Reactions: 3
I just went into No Face’s live who is cam 2ing & he has spoken to Zac, Kaz asked the women to put her in her will. Lowest of the low.

• Wow
Reactions: 5