Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dean is piece of tit for this. He was happy to live with Kaz for years, get engaged & accept her as a woman.
The one argument he made that sort of made sense was that Kaz went from identifying as non-binary to trans very quickly, and it sounds like she still struggles with gender identity

What hasn't made sense is why he's being so hostile about it when he has actively stayed with her. Even with emotional manipulation or whatever else happened in their toxic relationship, I think that would be a deal breaker if he was straight up with her. You can tell she was bothered by the whole situation with him allegedly wanting to have kids with these other women

The car crash has got boring atp though, I wonder if they'll ditch it after the weeklys now as they both seem to be doing somewhat well on them. Though I expected Kaz to do a lot better. Lowkey wonder if this just shows the effects of these gifting rings on the weekly boards? The usual suspects seem to have massively fallen off over the last few weeks

Reactions: 5
Yeah, he isn’t right saying she’s a bloke. Kaz has been so open about where she is. I may not love her personality but she lives her life as a woman, so fair is fair that is what she wants to be called.
I think he's trying to point out a double standard. Mama kaz has been criticising elphaba for not putting effort into the image of being a woman, if I remember correctly she was listing off things Elphaba should do to be classified as a woman such as deed poll, when Mama kaz didn't even bother fixing herself!

Reactions: 1
If thats true its disgraceful and makes a total mockery to all DV victims and survivors.
Can’t agree tbh. Many people who experience dv go back to their abuser. It takes something like on average 12 times to truly leave for good. It doesn’t make a mockery at all, it shows the reality of it

Can’t agree tbh. Many people who experience dv go back to their abuser. It takes something like on average 12 times to truly leave for good. It doesn’t make a mockery at all, it shows the reality of it
In most cases i would absolutely agree with you but for the way this pair have acted all over tiktok i totally disagree. My opinion stands the pair of have them have made a total mockery, i honestly believe the full situation was for nothing more than monetary gain and it worked they both made thousands each - now they got the cash BOOM back together and hiding away for fear of backlash.

Reactions: 9
The fact that she called him abusive, violent and controlling and he was transphobic to her and they still got back together... yikes. The two of them need to get some self-respect - perhaps it doesn't matter for Kaz because of her screwed online presence but I would be worried in Dean's shoes because those accusations are going to stick

It was telling from the start that no one was taking clear sides so I shouldn't be that surprised that they're back together. But you'd think being transphobic would have crossed the line. It'll be interesting to see how they play this off to the audience

Yep I can’t agree either. Once I went ‘public’ and told people ab my own ex they did everything in their power to keep me away from him and so did I out of respect of their concerns for me (after going back millions of times before which I’m sure mama kaz and dean have done already)

Reactions: 3
They went live together and confirmed that they are back together it seems

• Wow
Vile. Utter fools. Sitting pouting with those hellish duck lips waffling on about supporting them. The thing is neither of them are actually interesting. I enjoined kaz's lives and withoutfail it's only been them talking about viewer support or saying come on guys let's push on leaderboard. For what? What are you giving?

Reactions: 4
DG mentioned a while ago that there are certain words that gets you banned on live etc, this was in relation to when they are on line pushing for gifts etc. Half of me thinks if you are stupid enough to gift; it’s your own fault, but I imagine that there could be lonely or vulnerable people who get sucked into the whole “team” thing & are cleverly coerced into gifting. To use this situation to push for leaderboard is vile, I wish Tik Tok had morals & took the platform away from people who take advantage.

She's admitted to lying about the DV.

Well she thought DV was punching walls so thats why she said it?

Absolute disgrace. And an insult to all those men and women who have or are suffering at the hands of their partner.

• Wow
She's admitted to lying about the DV.

Well she thought DV was punching walls so thats why she said it?
Thing is, I remember her in her original live saying that there’s things that happened that were much worse that she couldn’t talk about. People obviously started commenting that he hit her and she replied yes 😬

I hope Dean has lied about his name because looking up his user comes up with a bunch of videos about domestic violence and none of them look great

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They’ve broken up again 🥴 She’s on with the GCSE drama skills. Dean cheated on her & been having an affair with a man,

• Haha
Reactions: 9