Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched 5 mins about an hour ago I was getting strong DV vibes from the conversation. Or hurt her in an emotional way.

Reactions: 3
I watched 5 mins about an hour ago I was getting strong DV vibes from the conversation. Or hurt her in an emotional way.
I also got these vibes but when she said if he goes live and basically blames it on me don’t believe him it made me think twice i can’t lie.

Reactions: 1
It confused me a lot when the other woman went live with her and tried to make it sound like they could still get back together and stuff 😬

He was live this morning, he was saying how she doesn’t let him have friends, mods, inbox open etc and he respects that but kaz controls Dean basically.
Someone did a screen recording of a bit of it and an account was going nuts on it saying Dean is abusive and he’s smashed her flat up but they seem to have been deleted now.
I saw a bit of his live this morning and he was just saying how she doesn’t want the truth coming out

He was live this morning, he was saying how she doesn’t let him have friends, mods, inbox open etc and he respects that but kaz controls Dean basically.
Someone did a screen recording of a bit of it and an account was going nuts on it saying Dean is abusive and he’s smashed her flat up but they seem to have been deleted now.
I saw a bit of his live this morning and he was just saying how she doesn’t want the truth coming out
I saw them messages too from Unknownmama - thats Mama Kazs mum! I dont believe a word Mama Kaz says to be honest.

I’m more inclined to believe Papa Dean, he seems quite passive whereas she’s always bossing him about on live, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was controlling, she does have a nasty temper.

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t she said before that she has BPD? That and her anxiety, plus the way she was saying that she had cut herself off from her friends for him would fit with her being controlling

Though last night I got the impression that her crying and all was a bit fake tbh

Mama Kaz is that heartbroken that she just had to put the #fyp on her latest post 🙄🙄🙄 Nothing but an attention seeker!

Total hypocrite this one! Making a stand against Elphaba (rightly so) but then gifting EQ after all the sick things shes said about children and babies 😳

See, Dean's always fascinated me lol, there's something about him that I just can't figure out.
And with the recent accusations that kaz is controlling & doesn't allow him to do anything etc, I'm actually inclined to believe that that in fact could be the truth.
And that kaz is very much the man of the relationship, wears the trousers so to speak.
(Pun not intended) 💀🤣
I came across this and she does alot of talking over him, not letting him speak, cutting him off short, completely taking over when questions were asked directly to him, speaking for him etc..
At one point she even holds up her sausage fingers and shushes him 🤔
These 2 just don't sit right with me as a couple, and I can't work out why.
He's mentioned alot in the past (and in this linked interview that she's 'kept him safe' from alot of things and it's made me wonder if he's quite vulnerable and if maybe he feels protected by kaz, whether that be emotionally or psychically, maybe even both

Reactions: 2
See, Dean's always fascinated me lol, there's something about him that I just can't figure out.
And with the recent accusations that kaz is controlling & doesn't allow him to do anything etc, I'm actually inclined to believe that that in fact could be the truth.
And that kaz is very much the man of the relationship, wears the trousers so to speak.
(Pun not intended) 💀🤣
I came across this and she does alot of talking over him, not letting him speak, cutting him off short, completely taking over when questions were asked directly to him, speaking for him etc..
At one point she even holds up her sausage fingers and shushes him 🤔
These 2 just don't sit right with me as a couple, and I can't work out why.
He's mentioned alot in the past (and in this linked interview that she's 'kept him safe' from alot of things and it's made me wonder if he's quite vulnerable and if maybe he feels protected by kaz, whether that be emotionally or psychically, maybe even both

I thought they broke up!!!

I thought they broke up!!!
Back together now, think they split for like 2 weeks, and then everyone was saying how convenient it was that they got back together just in time for ranking reset lol.
But no, me personally, I think they genuinely did split up

Time this thread had an airing again.

Can you imagine mailing the big gifter, John? Just read about this.

Embarrassing.