Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a hard time believing any illnesses online after many people who come out as liars (my own personal opinion I’m not saying anyone in particular is faking, I just struggle myself.) but I can certainly say I’m not surprised MK praying on the vulnerable is the next chapter. MK failed. Hard. MK was never as big as the other creators even when MK tried to make drama to bring in views. MK always struggled to get high gifts, views etc. won’t be hard to cancel them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why am I not shocked. It’s been Going on for so long on this app in plain sight. What pisses me off there’s a lot of decent nice people who would love to be able to use the platform to do good things and entertain, which is what it was originally intended to be. Then a bunch of total messed up scum came along and worked out how to manipulate people into giving them their money and have their personal drama publicly aired.
Kaz is so disingenuous and I’m just surprised it’s taken this long to find out the extent of how disgusting they’ve behaved.

Reactions: 3
Here we go again!! I'm just watching a screen recording of them arguing, clearly acting again!

Reactions: 1