Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Why is the a what sounds like a child in her box?
Fuck knows. Apparently Deans been talking to this 19 year old who sent him pokémon cards, and the 19 year old was going to put Dean up 'as a friend' when Kaz kicked him out. Now they've piped up that because they heard that Dean punched walls they now they feel sick they could of had Dean staying with them and thought Kaz should know🫠

Whole thing is baffling.

Reactions: 3

steste

Chatty Member
Mama Kaz has no business telling people they smell when her partner smokes weed non stop, but I think her recent rants about Elpheba were valid.

Foxgloves

Glad Lisa smashed her In that battle, she thought she had it in the bag haha

Also her latest TikTok caption made me laugh “if a friend later becomes an enemy they’ve been hating from day one” she then proceeds to take the piss out of elphaba with a rendition of defying gravity… self report much?

Last edited:

Windermere

VIP Member
I’m listening to another live exposing Mama Kaz & I am pretty sure that Donna is scared of Kaz. This is in no way any support for Donna at all but I can guarantee that she doesn’t mention Kaz because she threatens to SH or suicide if she does. Or, she has something on Miss Red & she’s threatening her to expose it. I’ve actually shed a tear over this women with terminal cancer who has been been abused by Kaz because she thought she was a friend & Kaz made her believe she was vulnerable with constant threats of SH & killing herself if she wasn’t at her beck & call 24/7. The woman came out of hospital after being in a coma & being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, Kaz phoned her & the words out her mouth were oh my god I can’t cope without you, I need to sort my business out (the lashes). She didn’t even ask how she was. Kaz is a disgusting, manipulative, vile individual & anyone gifting her or supporting her needs their head checked !!
Kaz has been trying to take Zac down & discredit him because she knew that one day all her own behaviours would come back to bite her on her fat arse !!
So shocking to listen to the live going on now. Its sickening. And I agree with you regarding Miss Red 100%

Remember the whole Dean situation when they split up Miss Red didn't dare speak on that

Squittel

VIP Member
Just seen clips from her live last night. Can’t believe she gave out the full name of a supposed DV victim and their abuser. Wtf!

Also I just don’t trust anything this week woman says and if that blurred scroll was an explicit photo of Elphaba then that’s horrendous. Literally would be illegal to share that if she’d shown it in full.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Mama Kaz has no business telling people they smell when her partner smokes weed non stop, but I think her recent rants about Elpheba were valid.
Why has Mama Kaz waited for the whole app to turn against Elphaba before she does a massive rant slating her? Pure bullying clout chaser she is cannot stand her!

• Heart

GoldenTy

Online just now saying without her partner, she would've probably committed sewerslide as her mental health has been awful over the last two days.
It's dreadful for anyone to feel that way but why the f*ck would you continue to come Live?
What awareness is this raising for the LGBTQ community as she states?
I'm just cringing listen to the shite that she spews out.
Driven by pure and utter greed.

Nunayabusiness

Why am I not shocked. It’s been Going on for so long on this app in plain sight. What pisses me off there’s a lot of decent nice people who would love to be able to use the platform to do good things and entertain, which is what it was originally intended to be. Then a bunch of total messed up scum came along and worked out how to manipulate people into giving them their money and have their personal drama publicly aired.
Kaz is so disingenuous and I’m just surprised it’s taken this long to find out the extent of how disgusting they’ve behaved.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Can’t agree tbh. Many people who experience dv go back to their abuser. It takes something like on average 12 times to truly leave for good. It doesn’t make a mockery at all, it shows the reality of it
Yep I can’t agree either. Once I went ‘public’ and told people ab my own ex they did everything in their power to keep me away from him and so did I out of respect of their concerns for me (after going back millions of times before which I’m sure mama kaz and dean have done already)

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
AS IF she is bringing out lashes, £12.99 for ONE pair and glue for £8!!! 😂😂😂
She’s saying they’re being manufactured and will only be selling 50 pairs to begin with. What she really means is she will be ordering 50 pairs from a cheap Chinese company and has to wait weeks for them to arrive 🤣🤣 the brass neck on this cunt honestly

Attachments

Couldn’t put it better myself, totally disgusting what she’s done and I just pray this lady and her child are safe right now. Mama kaz is so incredibly stupid and she flat out refuses to listen to anyone trying to tell her what she’s done!! A lady’s life is in danger all for a bit of clout and drama and views, social media at its worst.
Did you see the girl that joined Mama Kaz’s live and said that she might of put the girl in some sort of danger and she just booted her out of the live…?

HaggisLass

one off the biggest begs who thinks what she has to say is fact and important when she goes off in moods if not gifted enough. Why do people support these creeps who do nothing but cause drama for your money. Get a job love !
also that hairlines disappearing

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I thought they lived in a house share because Kaz mentioned house mates loads of times in the past and they’re still in the same place? How can dean be bashing the gaff up with other people living there? 😐😐 he’s a dogey fucker

Reactions: 2
Who’s Kaz wanting too fight & why?🤣

Oof. So you’ve got the 18 year old asking for it to be sorted privately and asking if they can just respectfully go their separate ways and you’ve got the 25-30 year old (no idea on age actually, just going on looks) turning it into ✨drama✨ …what a surprise.
Wow you’re being nice! Going by looks I would have said about 42!
I'm sure she's 19 ☠
Kaz is 21! She’s just said it herself… I would NEVER have put her as 21, Her attitude says she’s 16, her looks say she’s like 30! Jeez

elvanse70

Did you see the girl that joined Mama Kaz’s live and said that she might of put the girl in some sort of danger and she just booted her out of the live…?
god it’s so fucking childish when people can’t stand to hear criticism and just cut them off. how are you gonna get anywhere in life doing that.