Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I’m so sick of seeing this clout chasing TROUT all over tiktok! ZERO content of her own always other peoples business coming out of her mouth! Dya know watta meannnnnnn (high pitch screetchy voice) 😷😷😷😷

Reactions: 2

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
She thinks she’s providing entertainment by telling people she’s coming off the app if they don’t gift. She says people pay for Netflix and should pay for her. Netflix doesn’t shout let’s go let’s go let’s go over and over

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
Most alive her thread has ever been. Talks about others so much that she’s probably the most mentioned in threads that aren’t hers.

Surprised she paid £50 for him to clean, but not surprised he didn’t clean. He literally smoke weed non stop all day, and seemed to do little else.

Merpedy

VIP Member
"I was just asking a question"

Yes, and how many other emotionally abusive or controlling people would say the same thing? This voice recording doesn't prove a whole lot imo

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She was desperate to not talk about it the last time they broke up and he said she was abusive

I'm sort of leaning towards them both being abusive? I don't think she's the saint she makes herself out to be
100% agree i think Dean punching the walls ect is reactive abuse for the way she constantly goes on and on at him. Emotional abuse is very real too.

HaggisLass

She's been live for probably over an hour now talking about the same thing over and over again. Do you not get drained at a certain point? Why are her friends allowing this?

She was originally crying for him to be taken off of TikTok which was a bit confusing

Also surprised she hasn't focused on how weird it is that he was talking to a 19 yo allegedly?
It’s for the sympathy gifts.

Reactions: 1

WheelsUpIn30

If thats true its disgraceful and makes a total mockery to all DV victims and survivors.
Can’t agree tbh. Many people who experience dv go back to their abuser. It takes something like on average 12 times to truly leave for good. It doesn’t make a mockery at all, it shows the reality of it

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Total hypocrite this one! Making a stand against Elphaba (rightly so) but then gifting EQ after all the sick things shes said about children and babies 😳

Roxygetlost

Yeah, he isn’t right saying she’s a bloke. Kaz has been so open about where she is. I may not love her personality but she lives her life as a woman, so fair is fair that is what she wants to be called.
I think he's trying to point out a double standard. Mama kaz has been criticising elphaba for not putting effort into the image of being a woman, if I remember correctly she was listing off things Elphaba should do to be classified as a woman such as deed poll, when Mama kaz didn't even bother fixing herself!

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Time this thread had an airing again.

Can you imagine mailing the big gifter, John? Just read about this.

Embarrassing.