Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I don’t believe anything that comes out of their mouth tbh.
---
He’s cheated on me with one of my fans, calm down Madonna :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Hazzer19

Here we go again.
This has happened before , pretty much same script…. Then that week she was like 3rd on the weekly’s …. They’ll be back together as soon as the gifts start flooding in ….

Reactions: 6

ohdoris

VIP Member
So Papa Dean is on live now calling Kaz a bloke etc… can’t believe this car crash is still going on 😑
I think Dean is piece of shit for this. He was happy to live with Kaz for years, get engaged & accept her as a woman.

VIP Member
She’s just asked if she can take more diazepam then told her kubz she loves them all if anything happens to her and ended her live

ppl in comments worried and said going to ring 999
Wow!! The lengths people will go to on this app is unreal!!!

Merpedy

VIP Member
She no longer has elphaba to get her views so needs a new story
She tried to drag Elphaba into drama just before her birthday and Elphaba didn't engage too. She said she was going for rankings for her birthday week but I'm not sure if that ever materialised. It is a tiny bit convenient that this is now happening 🤷‍♀️

I'm also not going to blindly believe that Elphaba has messaged her tbh. She's desperate to get involved in that drama over and over again

I think it's really weird how involved her mods seem in her life. These people constantly talk about how x or y are manipulating their mods and using them but then use their own mods as some sort of therapy and to contact their fiance/ex/whatever during arguments. It's just really weird

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Just posted this on Elphaba’s thread too

Right ok, so according to MK, Elphie lies about how sad she is and she plans as to when she cries on live. But like… is that it?? If she’s manipulating people into gifting her then that’s their fault for wasting their money in the first place. She won’t be the only person on tiktok doing it! And I’m sorry, but if we had been on tiktok and in Elphie’s position when we were 18, we can’t say we wouldn’t have been mature enough or known better not to do the same thing or similar. Calling her evil and everything else she said was uncalled for, she really hasn’t done much wrong to MK specifically.

Now onto this hairdresser. MK said she asked for her help to share her story, which is fine, but then seconds before she was due on the live she pulled out.. so why was MK still getting involved? This whole thing was just to expose and take down Elphaba, which to me- is bullying and a witch hunt (no pun intended). The fact that she’s now shared business that has NOTHING to do with her is disgusting. This hairdresser was being physically abused by her partner, and received a threatening message from him today when he found out that MK was exposing their story. This hairdresser who very quickly, deleted all social media while Kaz was on live tonight - probably scared for her and her babies lives! Yet Kaz has told their full story, their full names and Snapchat/SM handles.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m listening to another live exposing Mama Kaz & I am pretty sure that Donna is scared of Kaz. This is in no way any support for Donna at all but I can guarantee that she doesn’t mention Kaz because she threatens to SH or suicide if she does. Or, she has something on Miss Red & she’s threatening her to expose it. I’ve actually shed a tear over this women with terminal cancer who has been been abused by Kaz because she thought she was a friend & Kaz made her believe she was vulnerable with constant threats of SH & killing herself if she wasn’t at her beck & call 24/7. The woman came out of hospital after being in a coma & being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, Kaz phoned her & the words out her mouth were oh my god I can’t cope without you, I need to sort my business out (the lashes). She didn’t even ask how she was. Kaz is a disgusting, manipulative, vile individual & anyone gifting her or supporting her needs their head checked !!
Kaz has been trying to take Zac down & discredit him because she knew that one day all her own behaviours would come back to bite her on her fat arse !!

• Wow

steste

Chatty Member
Mama Kaz. The maternal nickname. All rainbows and inclusivity for her community. Going against bullies like EQ.

How dare you play a song she doesn’t like, though! Friendship over. Drag your name through the mud publicly. Don’t accept any reach out to deal with it privately. Lovely.

Nunayabusiness

Yeah, he isn’t right saying she’s a bloke. Kaz has been so open about where she is. I may not love her personality but she lives her life as a woman, so fair is fair that is what she wants to be called.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member

It’s giving Ian Beale IVE GOT NUFFIN LEFFFT vibes
---
If I wasn’t so emotionally attached to CLA I’d change my pfp to that face

• Haha
Reactions: 5

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I have a hard time believing any illnesses online after many people who come out as liars (my own personal opinion I’m not saying anyone in particular is faking, I just struggle myself.) but I can certainly say I’m not surprised MK praying on the vulnerable is the next chapter. MK failed. Hard. MK was never as big as the other creators even when MK tried to make drama to bring in views. MK always struggled to get high gifts, views etc. won’t be hard to cancel them

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
She's admitted to lying about the DV.

Well she thought DV was punching walls so thats why she said it?

Absolute disgrace. And an insult to all those men and women who have or are suffering at the hands of their partner.

• Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Glad to see this thread. I don’t watch much of her but happened to catch a live where she was having a tantrum about where she was on the leaderboard.

She’s so dramatic with her “this is serious”. I hate it when apps like TikTok give these absolute no bodies some of fame.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think Dean is piece of shit for this. He was happy to live with Kaz for years, get engaged & accept her as a woman.
The one argument he made that sort of made sense was that Kaz went from identifying as non-binary to trans very quickly, and it sounds like she still struggles with gender identity

What hasn't made sense is why he's being so hostile about it when he has actively stayed with her. Even with emotional manipulation or whatever else happened in their toxic relationship, I think that would be a deal breaker if he was straight up with her. You can tell she was bothered by the whole situation with him allegedly wanting to have kids with these other women

The car crash has got boring atp though, I wonder if they'll ditch it after the weeklys now as they both seem to be doing somewhat well on them. Though I expected Kaz to do a lot better. Lowkey wonder if this just shows the effects of these gifting rings on the weekly boards? The usual suspects seem to have massively fallen off over the last few weeks