Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I’m trying too be an aspiring MUA and I wouldn’t even consider myself close to being a makeup artist… Kaz isn’t even close to being an MUA either ffs🤣
Completely agree with you
It's just someone asked Kaz what she did before tiktok & she said she is a trained makeup artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Squittel

VIP Member
She literally is a walking drama, can’t stay on good terms with anyone for more than an hour!

ohdoris

VIP Member
I can’t watch them, the constant repeating themselves, they say everything four or five times. You get meeeee you get meeee you get meeee YOU GET MEEEEE. Jumps on every bit of drama for clout.
And the filler in that top lip is horrendous.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Ironic this is coming out during a week everyone’s turning their gifts off but the attention seeking ones to get high up the ranks whilst the high ones come off 😂

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
I don't watch MK, I can't even hate watch the melodramatic fuckwit and I'd never come across Papa Dean or whatever the hell he's called. Just seen a TT of him.

He's awfully weird is he not?

Reactions: 3

Lillyloo

VIP Member
He was live this morning, he was saying how she doesn’t let him have friends, mods, inbox open etc and he respects that but kaz controls Dean basically.
Someone did a screen recording of a bit of it and an account was going nuts on it saying Dean is abusive and he’s smashed her flat up but they seem to have been deleted now.
I saw a bit of his live this morning and he was just saying how she doesn’t want the truth coming out
I saw them messages too from Unknownmama - thats Mama Kazs mum! I dont believe a word Mama Kaz says to be honest.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I watched 5 mins about an hour ago I was getting strong DV vibes from the conversation. Or hurt her in an emotional way.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Oof. So you’ve got the 18 year old asking for it to be sorted privately and asking if they can just respectfully go their separate ways and you’ve got the 25-30 year old (no idea on age actually, just going on looks) turning it into ✨drama✨ …what a surprise.
Wow you’re being nice! Going by looks I would have said about 42!

• Haha

elvanse70

Does anyone else think she’s putting this girl (Kee) in danger? I mean if she’s a victim of DV the last thing Mama Kaz should be doing is blurting out about it on TikTok with like 6k viewers??

Please someone tell me that they’re watching this!!!

This is angering me so much holy shit

She’s shown that poor girls partners name…
shes using the whole thing for views and gifts. she’s having a meltdown because everyone is unanimously against her… she’s fucked up and made herself look like an attention seeking beg again