Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a little bit of her live last night when someone asked her where Elphie was & she KICKED OFF !! She was so rude, telling everyone to duck off & screaming at her mods to mute anyone who asked anything about anyone else but her. She comes across as very immature & incredibly nasty.

Apologies if I’ve used the wrong pronouns - I know very little about her / them & only see when they pop up on FYP.

Reactions: 1
She’s just said she’s 22. Don’t believe that for a second, genuinely thought she was in her 40s. Is there a way of finding out?😂

• Haha
Does anyone know the beef between her & Harry Lyons? Caught a bit of his life this morning & he was speaking about them arguing etc

Shocked there isn’t a thread for Harry.

Does anyone know the beef between her & Harry Lyons? Caught a bit of his life this morning & he was speaking about them arguing etc

Shocked there isn’t a thread for Harry.
I’m shocked too that there isn’t one for Harry!! He has to be the most annoying person on tik tok

I’m so sick of seeing this clout chasing TROUT all over tiktok! ZERO content of her own always other peoples business coming out of her mouth! Dya know watta meannnnnnn (high pitch screetchy voice) 😷😷😷😷

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch them, the constant repeating themselves, they say everything four or five times. You get meeeee you get meeee you get meeee YOU GET MEEEEE. Jumps on every bit of drama for clout.
And the filler in that top lip is horrendous.

Reactions: 4
Mama Kaz reminds me of when I was 26 and had a few friends that were 19. They’d constantly fall out, block one another and then talk through me. So easily offended, constant drama, life can never just be laid back and simple.

one off the biggest begs who thinks what she has to say is fact and important when she goes off in moods if not gifted enough. Why do people support these creeps who do nothing but cause drama for your money. Get a job love !
also that hairlines disappearing

Reactions: 3