Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed recently that she’s become closer to CLA and is being very supportive towards her.
Let’s see how long it takes for CLA to abuse this friendship and do or say something wrong.

I’ve noticed recently that she’s become closer to CLA and is being very supportive towards her.
Let’s see how long it takes for CLA to abuse this friendship and do or say something wrong.
Because they both have the same management/agency.

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain Dean to me please 😂😂 he’s so weird I just can’t put my finger on it. Are they actually together?? I know they’re ‘engaged’ but is it real?

Reactions: 1
Someone tell me please has she always been a woman? I can’t figure it out with the voice

Why does she have to repeat everything at least six times. Deluded annoying beggar.

Why does she have to repeat everything at least six times. Deluded annoying beggar.
Evil queen does it too. They literally have such a limited vocabulary they don’t know what else to say.

Online just now saying without her partner, she would've probably committed sewerslide as her mental health has been awful over the last two days.
It's dreadful for anyone to feel that way but why the f*ck would you continue to come Live?
What awareness is this raising for the LGBTQ community as she states?
I'm just cringing listen to the shite that she spews out.
Driven by pure and utter greed.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone ever come across Papa Dean’s lives? I swear he is always smoking weed non stop!