Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she’s putting this girl (Kee) in danger? I mean if she’s a victim of DV the last thing Mama Kaz should be doing is blurting out about it on TikTok with like 6k viewers??

Please someone tell me that they’re watching this!!!

This is angering me so much holy tit

She’s shown that poor girls partners name…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she’s putting this girl (Kee) in danger? I mean if she’s a victim of DV the last thing Mama Kaz should be doing is blurting out about it on TikTok with like 6k viewers??

Please someone tell me that they’re watching this!!!

This is angering me so much holy tit

She’s shown that poor girls partners name…
shes using the whole thing for views and gifts. she’s having a meltdown because everyone is unanimously against her… she’s fucked up and made herself look like an attention seeking beg again

Reactions: 3
Just posted this on Elphaba’s thread too

Right ok, so according to MK, Elphie lies about how sad she is and she plans as to when she cries on live. But like… is that it?? If she’s manipulating people into gifting her then that’s their fault for wasting their money in the first place. She won’t be the only person on tiktok doing it! And I’m sorry, but if we had been on tiktok and in Elphie’s position when we were 18, we can’t say we wouldn’t have been mature enough or known better not to do the same thing or similar. Calling her evil and everything else she said was uncalled for, she really hasn’t done much wrong to MK specifically.

Now onto this hairdresser. MK said she asked for her help to share her story, which is fine, but then seconds before she was due on the live she pulled out.. so why was MK still getting involved? This whole thing was just to expose and take down Elphaba, which to me- is bullying and a witch hunt (no pun intended). The fact that she’s now shared business that has NOTHING to do with her is disgusting. This hairdresser was being physically abused by her partner, and received a threatening message from him today when he found out that MK was exposing their story. This hairdresser who very quickly, deleted all social media while Kaz was on live tonight - probably scared for her and her babies lives! Yet Kaz has told their full story, their full names and Snapchat/SM handles.

Reactions: 6
Just posted this on Elphaba’s thread too

Right ok, so according to MK, Elphie lies about how sad she is and she plans as to when she cries on live. But like… is that it?? If she’s manipulating people into gifting her then that’s their fault for wasting their money in the first place. She won’t be the only person on tiktok doing it! And I’m sorry, but if we had been on tiktok and in Elphie’s position when we were 18, we can’t say we wouldn’t have been mature enough or known better not to do the same thing or similar. Calling her evil and everything else she said was uncalled for, she really hasn’t done much wrong to MK specifically.

Now onto this hairdresser. MK said she asked for her help to share her story, which is fine, but then seconds before she was due on the live she pulled out.. so why was MK still getting involved? This whole thing was just to expose and take down Elphaba, which to me- is bullying and a witch hunt (no pun intended). The fact that she’s now shared business that has NOTHING to do with her is disgusting. This hairdresser was being physically abused by her partner, and received a threatening message from him today when he found out that MK was exposing their story. This hairdresser who very quickly, deleted all social media while Kaz was on live tonight - probably scared for her and her babies lives! Yet Kaz has told their full story, their full names and Snapchat/SM handles.
Couldn’t put it better myself, totally disgusting what she’s done and I just pray this lady and her child are safe right now. Mama kaz is so incredibly stupid and she flat out refuses to listen to anyone trying to tell her what she’s done!! A lady’s life is in danger all for a bit of clout and drama and views, social media at its worst.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t put it better myself, totally disgusting what she’s done and I just pray this lady and her child are safe right now. Mama kaz is so incredibly stupid and she flat out refuses to listen to anyone trying to tell her what she’s done!! A lady’s life is in danger all for a bit of clout and drama and views, social media at its worst.
Did you see the girl that joined Mama Kaz’s live and said that she might of put the girl in some sort of danger and she just booted her out of the live…?

Did you see the girl that joined Mama Kaz’s live and said that she might of put the girl in some sort of danger and she just booted her out of the live…?
god it’s so bleeping childish when people can’t stand to hear criticism and just cut them off. how are you gonna get anywhere in life doing that.

Reactions: 2
god it’s so bleeping childish when people can’t stand to hear criticism and just cut them off. how are you gonna get anywhere in life doing that.
Exactly! Nobody likes too hear criticism or the truth but sometimes you just have too, The thing is I think MK thought lots of people would be on her side but it just ended up backfiring massively and she’s made herself look like a tit so of course she’s not gonna want to hear people disagreeing with her, she’ll just listen to what she believes is right…

She’s back live with “Papa” Dean and why the duck ARE PEOPLE SENDING HER GIFTS AFTER TONIGHTS ATTITUDE GOD I DONT UNDERSTAND!! She was literally calling EVERYONE stupid like half an hour ago! Now she’s like “cmon mama cubs // guys let’s go let’s go let’s go let’s smash this mama cubs” FML

Reactions: 4
People in elphies comments are saying Kaz showed intimate photos of her in a live, is it true??

Okay update.. I think she did. You can’t really tell tbf but she scrolls through a chat and there’s deffo some pictures on there 😖😭

I don’t wanna say which account posted the screen recording but there will be many more soon I reckon

Last edited:
People in elphies comments are saying Kaz showed intimate photos of her in a live, is it true??

Okay update.. I think she did. You can’t really tell tbf but she scrolls through a chat and there’s deffo some pictures on there 😖😭

I don’t wanna say which account posted the screen recording but there will be many more soon I reckon
Yeah she alluded to pictures she can’t show or she’ll get banned.
Her behaviour last night was just so embarrassing all round

Who’s Kaz wanting too fight & why?🤣

Oof. So you’ve got the 18 year old asking for it to be sorted privately and asking if they can just respectfully go their separate ways and you’ve got the 25-30 year old (no idea on age actually, just going on looks) turning it into ✨drama✨ …what a surprise.
Wow you’re being nice! Going by looks I would have said about 42!
I'm sure she's 19 ☠
Kaz is 21! She’s just said it herself… I would NEVER have put her as 21, Her attitude says she’s 16, her looks say she’s like 30! Jeez

Kaz is 21! She’s just said it herself… I would NEVER have put her as 21, Her attitude says she’s 16, her looks say she’s like 30! Jeez
Chy I think, something to do with fake racist messages and edited videos. She weighed herself on live to show her what she’s messing with. Is she not embarrazzzzed?

Reactions: 1
Just seen clips from her live last night. Can’t believe she gave out the full name of a supposed DV victim and their abuser. Wtf!

Also I just don’t trust anything this week woman says and if that blurred scroll was an explicit photo of Elphaba then that’s horrendous. Literally would be illegal to share that if she’d shown it in full.

She thinks she’s providing entertainment by telling people she’s coming off the app if they don’t gift. She says people pay for Netflix and should pay for her. Netflix doesn’t shout let’s go let’s go let’s go over and over

• Haha

It probably doesn’t help that she’s as thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 1