Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama Kaz has no business telling people they smell when her partner smokes weed non stop, but I think her recent rants about Elpheba were valid.

Reactions: 3
Mama Kaz has no business telling people they smell when her partner smokes weed non stop, but I think her recent rants about Elpheba were valid.
Why has Mama Kaz waited for the whole app to turn against Elphaba before she does a massive rant slating her? Pure bullying clout chaser she is cannot stand her!

• Heart
Tgirl has shown a video of MK using the n word so I imagine it will be a good live tonight

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why has Mama Kaz waited for the whole app to turn against Elphaba before she does a massive rant slating her? Pure bullying clout chaser she is cannot stand her!
Yes exactly! She didn't say jack tit or even attempt to cut ties when Elph showed up stinking. Was really nice offering fresh clothes and a shower but surely if Elph was that bad then why go to his hotel room, why meet up and do tik toks the next day. Foney fuckers the lot of them.

Reactions: 1
What is happening with this makeup line?

it seems to have come out of nowhere

AS IF she is bringing out lashes, £12.99 for ONE pair and glue for £8!!! 😂😂😂
She’s saying they’re being manufactured and will only be selling 50 pairs to begin with. What she really means is she will be ordering 50 pairs from a cheap Chinese company and has to wait weeks for them to arrive 🤣🤣 the brass neck on this bleep honestly

Attachments

AS IF she is bringing out lashes, £12.99 for ONE pair and glue for £8!!! 😂😂😂
She’s saying they’re being manufactured and will only be selling 50 pairs to begin with. What she really means is she will be ordering 50 pairs from a cheap Chinese company and has to wait weeks for them to arrive 🤣🤣 the brass neck on this bleep honestly
Eden all over…. except she’s undercut her crappy lashes by £4 🤣

• Haha
Mama Kaz is on their live, shouting and swearing about some drama they’re involved in.

Can’t just have a nice chilled Easter Sunday.

Are the eyelashes with the pink bits part of her own brand?

She’s addressing how it’s not from Ali Express as people have found similar lashes there 😂

What is papa deans backstory whys he always in a bally why can't he open his mouth properly

only just found this thread as i don’t tend to watch mama kaz that much!
but she’s just popped up on my fyp and she’s crying currently as her and dean have split up

only just found this thread as i don’t tend to watch mama kaz that much!
but she’s just popped up on my fyp and she’s crying currently as her and dean have split up
Has she said why? I always found him (Papa Dean) so strange