Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasharowe90

I love seeing people do well in life and loving themselves for who they are and this the reason I started following and encouraged my teen daughter to follow her earlier this year but I’ve had to now unfollow. Her attitude has changed the last few months and she now comes across as pretentious and lazy having her minions run around her. The cracks are starting to show in her not so perfect life especially with losing people close in her circle which has been obvious to most, I noticed that the lady with red hair and the last PA just vanished. She was always saying how amazing they were and the best ever which is exactly what she’s doing with the new PA it’s creepy! How long before she gets the chop?!
A lot of her posts are now coming across showing her as a narc the very thing she posts about removing from her life! I think she will screw anyone over that dares speak up or gets in her way of her getting her own way or getting to the top. I came to this site to see if I was the only one thinking this and glad I’m not the only one who can see straight through her 😳
I’ve just read back on this thread about her old PA. I’m shocked. I can’t believe I ever liked her. She’s the definition of a narcissistic manipulator.

Reactions: 10

Deedee25

Thanks for the Daily Mail comments as I didn’t realise she had a thread on here! Very interesting reading and it’s confirmed everything I had thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

glamapuss

Lips so full, talking so much bull, PA’s cooking til she’s full. Fell in love with a sharpie cos she loves a line and a party

Went full on detective for that hair pic 😂 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
I don’t even follow this woman on any social media yet all I see is her tits and arse everywhere 😬 give it a rest malin please I’ve seen urs more than mine

glamapuss

I noticed that side dig at other influences she did it last week with Khloe K , how is no one picking up on this it like saying her abuse is worse, she's vile
Disgusting woman yes Agreed.

I started off on this thread because of her dancing in her underwear making an idiot out of herself annoyed me, and I couldn’t believe someone could keep making money out of the death of their loved ones. but since reading all the ins and outs of her behaviour it has led her to make me feel sickened, she is awful.

i Honestly don’t know why any brand would want to associate with her the tramp

glamapuss

There's no doubt Malin has a beautiful face I'm not going to sit here and lie when we all have eyes however comparing yourself to Khloe Kardashian in this attempt to almost shame her in photoshoping and a comparison image after going on about women empowerment is so false she knows people in the comments will scrutinize the two images focus on a message without comparison! Or should I put ❗❗ as she loves to use the emoji so much
She is such an idiot, she clearly edits her images. A filtered photo is not a raw image, you can see by her face on the photo is filtered just because she chooses not to edit her body or smooth her dimples out doesn’t place her above anyone.

She’s had a BBL and lipo but yet she makes it apparent she is a a ‘ReALlllllllll WoMannnnnn’ 😂😂😂

I honestly do not think she is beautiful anymore, maybe most of the people on this thread at one point thought she was or maybe was a a decent or relatable person but her personality and character ruins her appearance in my eyes.

She is a horrible person and that makes anyone ugly

Attachments

• Haha

Sickofinstacrap

Chatty Member
This is what his current gf posted after he got jailed. I don't know what to make of the whole story. His gf posted alot about their relationship and how Malin moved in while she was on holidays and she came back Malin was sniffing coke on her kitchen counter. Loads of awful stuff. But this man put his hands on her. And vice versa. But there's 3 sides to every story and this was obviously a very toxic relationship and he is now in prison for his assault on her...

Attachments

• Wow

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Also wonder when she said unexpected news and she has been feeling meh over the last few days is she possibly 🤰 to Sharpie man and she's away to be with him. Liv still follows him so, maybe reading far too much into it all but it's like history repeating itself again

Thedutchess

Exactly this!!!!! I hate that these influencers feel like pracing around, online in your underwear all day is normal. Its not and stop trying to look bigger than you are, no one gives a f**k if you have rolls or cellulite, it doesn't make you special. You're ordinary.
Agree, just post your photo and move on we don’t need a post about it every 5 minutes. Just leave them untouched. I made another thread about this kind of thing already because I feel so conflicted about it. If theses “celebs” “influencers” whatever truly felt that way it wouldn’t be a big deal and not a constant thing we need convincing of...

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Omg so she is only 28?! Was she one of those kids who was desperate for fame back then? Did she have a ‘privileged upbringing in a village’ as she claimed or is that rubbish?
Well we both lived in the same village near Bedford so it’s not exactly made in Chelsea lol.
But yeah she’s not a very nice person at all, it’s going back 11 years ago since leaving school but it’s a shame to see someone hasn’t grown up and matured into a sensible adult and done something with life instead of becoming a wannabe Z lister desperate for fame and zero self respect

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I'm surprised Malin hasnt stripped naked this morning already , put the tent on and said all of you asking where my dress is from its boohoo 😂
I want to burn my ears anytime I hear some insta tramp say 'alot of you have asked...' no they didn't, no one asked ever, not one single person apart from the voice in your head 🙈🙈

• Haha

Lornalettt

Your bet was right! Podcast link has been taken out of her bio and she has deleted all images on her feed promoting it! That lasted a total of 2 months 😂 embarrassing
Whats even worse, she is an apparent advocate for domestic violence and she claps when an abuser is released after serving a prison sentence for battering his baby mom 🤔

Wow that’s embarrassing. So over the last few months she’s been dropped as an ambassador, broke lockdown rules and put everyone at risk by getting her hair done, make up, photo shoots, personal training, lips, nails done. Went to Dubai, and got a backlash from it and lost and continues to lose shit loads of followers then got all passive aggressive when people were calling her out. binned another ‘best mate’. Did a podcast with someone who has promoted hitting women as a ‘joke’ despite her being the spokesperson for domestic abuse and no one listened to it so it’s no longer a thing 🤡 anything else? 😂

I think she’s having a little bit of a crisis and doesn’t know what account/influencer to be.

What do people think will be her next move? I think she might start being a full on #Ad account but her engagement rate is shocking so I’m not sure which brands would work with her. Am I right in thinking she’s under new management?
Whats even worse, she is an apparent advocate for domestic violence and she claps when an abuser is released after serving a prison sentence for battering his baby mom 🤔
Looks like she's been with that management for over a year so not sure why she made that post the other week as if she has new management?

Totally agree that she's not sure what direction she is going that's what happens when your not genuine nothing flows she's picking pieces of what she thinks will keep her shelf life going doubt she's got long left!

Fabulous magazine do not pay for interview or photoshoots they are a well established mag which I believe has been brought by the sun? So they get away with not paying as zelebs want the exposure without being in trash mags like ok!

Anyone else feel she's still slightly obsessed with her ex? She's constantly going over narcissist traits etc I don't feel like she's doing it to raise awareness but more to be diggy. Millie his partner did a q&a on her Instagram the other week and she was getting trolled by a troll account no doubt in my mind it was Malin.
Also very true her only exposure in the news or magazines has been about death it's kind of unsettling!
Millie started seeing someone after split with Tom who also ended up going to prison for brutally beating up his baby mom although this man was in prison for over 1 year as the attack was severe. He has just been released and look who claps at this release... Do not be fooled by Malin Anderson, what’s heartbreaking is she claims she fights for us victims of domestic abuse but it’s all fake, she just wants to destroy Tom and Millie i hope people realise this. I need her to answer why she is clapping at this abuser being released when she apparently fought for us

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
All that self love Crap she spouts comes across as so fake. It's so attention seeking, just looking for something, anything at all to keep herself relevant. She needs serious therapy.

Zaflowhora

Her content is shite - take a look what's in my fridge does anyone care?! 😂 And is she seriously trying to flog her boohoo endorsed clothes by filming her friend in them? So lazy can't even be arsed to do it herself, she's another one who should be reported for not stating her Ad / affiliate / gifting properly look how she's slyly put the #af under her icon 🧐

Attachments

Herefortheteaboo

So far we have
* He's a violent abuser with a 23 week pregnant girlfriend
* The R on his face means something but not sure what, I thought I saw a comment that it was for one of his children names?
* He has 4 children, 2 of them where photographed with him in a screenshot off of Instagram above in the thread
* Malin and him are no longer following / blocked while she stressed out at her backfired plan at home alone with her only friend her dog 😂