Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moseyme

Not Malin saying "I've not been out in a while and I forget who I am sometimes, so many people looking and staring" hun you are a love island reject from 5 years ago! 🤣 Your just about clinging on to a boohoo contract which any fucker with over 5k followers can get. Jesus I reckon she's brought half her following looking at her engagement! I think the only people who care is us lot on tattle and that's fulled by pure second hand embarrassment and hatred 😂 wonder how long the podcast will last also I'm not sure how many will listen to a podcast considering her Instagram engagement is so low bets on it only lasting 1/2 series? She's also not got an ad on it so isn't getting paid to do it!

How can you go from staying in someone's home, literally moving her stuff in including putting up personal photos within the first week of moving! didn't she at one point get a professional carpet cleaner round ?! That cleaned Beth's sofas lmao so rude and invasive to bags been stolen mad rush everything's in a fucking shipping container (all her belongs consume of is that fucking huge plant her salt lamp and the over sized mirror, how does someone who, since I've followed her moved 4 times, only have a shipping container worth of stuff?!) To now living in what looks like a shed or sauna 😂 and blocking the person that put them up for almost 4 months!? I mean maybe when she came back from Dubai and was vertually homeless, hence why prolonging her trip and having such mad anxiety about coming home, she befriended Beth clocked on that she has a nice home and asked if she could stay while she sorts her stuff out for her new home (clearly never having anything actually lined up) Beth accepted thinking it would be a couple weeks and she's over stayed her welcome can't imagine she's easy to live with getting her PA to make her food etc and just being a a general moron! Perhaps she probed her and asked how long she was gonna live there (rent free most likely!) And Malin being the narc that she is probably made a big thing before she left! That's the only logical thing I can think after watching her stories last couple months !
Also think you have hot the nail on the head here let's hope Beth somehow sees the thread I bet she's got some tea to spill!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MamaD

VIP Member
She’s got the ‘Lipo ’ belly!
I have a feeling that no one can say anything to her as she’d turn it back on them and play the sympathy card (I know she’s had a god awful time but I think she uses this against people)

I'm tired of seeing her in her underwear all the time. She's using the whole body confidence movement for attention. Didn't she get full body lipo?? Now she has a cheek to preach "Love your body galssss". Please

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Another z lister going on about positive thinking, 5 minute journal bollocks and going on 'a journey'

I'd be bloody positive if I could get a free holiday to Dubai. Although I wouldn't go there during a pandemic - BECAUSE I'M NOT A SELFISH PRICK!!!!
Can't stand this lumpy arsed bint. Makes me sick for all these reasons 😤

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
So most of the time with a chemical pregnancy you only know it has happened because you are trying for a baby and have been testing earlier than when your period is due. You normally wouldn’t be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms at that stage so no reason to test unless you have been actively trying for a baby. My guess is Malin was seeing Sharpie guy for longer than she says she was and was trying to get pregnant to trap him and make him leave his girlfriend just like she did with Tom.

Greggiesgal

There’s clearly nothing real about her! The sooner these charities/businesses drop her the sooner this creature can crawl back under her rock and stay there! 🤬

Sasharowe90

She’s a nasty girl. A lot of fellow body positivity and mental health accounts follow her but I’ve seen a lot unfollow her after her recent antics. She’s not very well respected in that community as it’s very clear that she jumped on the body positivity trend for clout and an extra following. People’s true personality always comes out in the end and boy is she showing it.

Zaflowhora

No rest for the wicked! Your like the FBI the way you found that 🤣 just had a look at his profile fucking hell. I suppose only a clown would date her! He's under cp security? Wonder if, like everyone, she's using him? She's so shameless I wouldn't put it past her to be dating him/ sleeping with him then asking him to be her body guard 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Hi its me beggy andersson, doing a giveaway for all the shite I don't want and I'm going to sit in my underwear and pose like an absolute fandango

• Haha

angelblueface

I’ve been waiting for the thread, knew it wasn’t just me! I’ve found her infuriating during the pandemic, I didn’t realise people were being blocked by pointing out her flouting, I literally thought everyone was turning a blind eye!

Herefortheteaboo

I defo think she has been reading this thread 👋👋👋 the tweeting about trolls and the new video plus the constant use of being a boss bitch 😂 we love it Malin keep feeding into it 🤣 also if being a troll is "spreading aWwarEnesS" of how deceptive you really are then I guess we are trolls. Also love seeing that the wiki is up!

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Wow this thread has been enlightening . Anyone got pics of what malin did to that guys face ?! She smokes about 50 a day and is rough as toast . I don’t believe this body positivity stuff for a min she’s had a load of surgery done and looks down her nose on most girls

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I live in Bedfordshire and I know a fair few people who have had run ins with her, people round here have nothing good to say. Even pre love island people have said she was a bully
She was in my year at school and I live in the same village as she did, she was a prick then making people feel shit about themselves and still is now it seems

Reactions: 10

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me why this woman appears to be able to go anywhere she wants, have multiple people around her and go to the hairdressers every other day when there are restrictions in place? Is she in an area where she can do whatever she wants? Her life has not changed one bit.

I’m sorry I just don’t believe it. Particularly as those photos of her having her hair done were published on someone else’s insta right in the middle of her “silence”.

AND she’s had her acrylics redone, even though the ones in her last pic were clearly brand new. Is the pregnancy test photo an old one?

Zaflowhora

How can you go from staying in someone's home, literally moving her stuff in including putting up personal photos within the first week of moving! didn't she at one point get a professional carpet cleaner round ?! That cleaned Beth's sofas lmao so rude and invasive to bags been stolen mad rush everything's in a fucking shipping container (all her belongs consume of is that fucking huge plant her salt lamp and the over sized mirror, how does someone who, since I've followed her moved 4 times, only have a shipping container worth of stuff?!) To now living in what looks like a shed or sauna 😂 and blocking the person that put them up for almost 4 months!? I mean maybe when she came back from Dubai and was vertually homeless, hence why prolonging her trip and having such mad anxiety about coming home, she befriended Beth clocked on that she has a nice home and asked if she could stay while she sorts her stuff out for her new home (clearly never having anything actually lined up) Beth accepted thinking it would be a couple weeks and she's over stayed her welcome can't imagine she's easy to live with getting her PA to make her food etc and just being a a general moron! Perhaps she probed her and asked how long she was gonna live there (rent free most likely!) And Malin being the narc that she is probably made a big thing before she left! That's the only logical thing I can think after watching her stories last couple months !

• Haha
I understand she’s had a hard time and I use to follow her on everything But then her posts started affecting me a lot, I have an ED and I cannot gain weight so I am quite skinny and she kinda makes me feel like I’m not normal like no one will like me if I’m the size I am

• Sad
  • Heart