Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zaflowhora

Also why is she pretending as if she doesn't live in the shithole that is Bedford? I literally go to the same car wash she's at lol didn't she put in a DM article that she lives in London once 🤣 she thinks she's so boujee when really she's just stayed in the same town she grew up in (ps I can say this because I live in Bedford and therefore can confirm it's a shit hole)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Did you go to school with her? Sorry if you’ve already said this on the thread, my memory is crap. It. Doesn’t surprise me tbh. She’s a nasty girl.

Have you got any more tea?
Yeah she was in my year and was known for picking on people, well girls that were not as “aesthetically pleasing” compared to her 🙄

• Wow

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
She was a victim of DV but she was also a perpetrator .... therefore anything she has to say on the matter is invalid. She needs to do one.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Hmmmm..... she's put on her stories that she's had some unexpected news and is going away for a few days. Meanwhile Sharpie man has posted today with photos that he is on holiday and his view is a coast over looking the water somewhere 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow

Adulting

VIP Member
She's put up for people to contact her for a new delivery address and that girl she was living with seems to have vanished. Very very bizarre that she like that littlest hobo dog. She just seems to live out a suitcase and not settle. Looks like she's on the move again. Malin only serves Malin.
Malin the pagent queen nothing more nothing less ! I can’t believe I’m saying this but without the very sad tragic trauma she went through , people go through all over the world every day , she wouldn’t be where she is and that’s the most disturbing thing about this scenario! Marlins world 😱

Oh!! So glad I found this, I stopped followed Malin around the start of covid - I but found her so preachy, self righteous and it irritated me how much free stuff she got and the ads, constant - I didn’t get influencers then and so messaged some of the companies all to say my colleagues and I work in ITU and we are struggling, and it’s so wrong that these celebs get all this free stuff and why wouldn’t they help real people.needless to say some never replied and others gave a standard response about offering nhs discounts 🙄 . Naive on my part I know now that I’m hate watching about 10 influencers and tag teaming their tattle - i realise it’s all about their advertising! So glad this thread exists as when I joined tattle I looked for her and assumed it was just me who’s nerves she irritated!

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I used to like Malin and I do think she's a very strong lady, but I had to unfollow as it all got a bit much. One minute she's doing herself up and pouting, with filters and then next it's "be natural girls, love your body". Its all so attention seeking. Which I guess is the point of insta! But I don't find it genuine.
THANK YOU

That’s exactly what I think of her too

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
She must buy her following too? She went up to 600k to 700k in a about a month and her like ratio doesn't add up? Elle Darby has 200k less following than Malin and she gets around 40k likes (more so now since she's been blagging her pregnancy) and Malin gets around 10k likes on average? Busybee.carys who is also on 700k gets around 80-100 thousand likes which seems about right something defo fishy going on with Malin's following!
Malin definitely buys her followers. She doesn’t know which account to be. One minute she’s all about positive manifestation and the next she’s talking like a road man and cussing people out for having a valid opinion on her awful behaviour. She then does the body positivity posts and talks as if she’s absolutely huge or that she’s covered in stretch marks and cellulite but she’s not, she’s still quite slim, she’s just normal. She’s just a dull and boring girl trying to cling on to her last 15 mins of fame. If you want body positivity, there are loads of better accounts with better content than Malin’s and nicer people too. I hope this thread gets more people to it, so people can see what she’s actually like.

She has lost quite a bit of followers over this past week though. But look at her engagement rate and the comments compared to her following. She’s probably bought a lot of her followers.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
How is it that every single “week” she has a story. Domestic abuse. Bullying. Body confidence. Death. Suicide. Mental health. Some random kidney disease that only affects 3 people in the entire universe - malin will have been personally affected and have a TRIGGER WARNING post to put about it. Unluckiest person on earth or complete bullshitter??
I seen a post the other week debating whether or not to cut her hair and donate it to charity, would be a lovely thing to do if she was doing it for the right reasons and not for the “omg you’re such an inspiration babe x” comments.

I’m sorry but I absolutely despise her, she’s physically unable to put weight on her stomach because of the liposuction she has had so she can prance around all she likes pretending she’s promoting a natural body but most women aren’t going to have bang flat stomachs when they are naturally curvier, ughhjhhhh can she and her 80 fags a day voice just fuck off please
80 fags a day voice 🤣🤣🤣 nailed it, offically ☠ dead

• Haha

Adulting

VIP Member
I follow a lot of people battling and surviving cancer a girlfriend sadly not even 30 has just had her whole middle removed finally got all clear after three years in and out of hospital wondering if she’s going to live or die ! She was a dance trainer , on her way to big theatre shows , no chance of children, they’ve also just lost their home ! Just a bit of perspective To these influencers that get gifted everything and rewarded for being the most self centred narcissists , people are losing lives and their worlds are crumbling every day From illness yet here we are body positivity after countless surgeries and enhancements and she is calling out piers , hypocrite!!!

• Sad

Mrsmet22

She is such a narcissist! Who the hell does this is, why does she constantly have to have her tits and arse hanging out? Making videos of herself trying to squeeze into clothes or prancing about with champers. She looks an absolute show, she isn’t trying to empower women, she’s trying to say look at me look at me

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She seems to thrive off her own tragedies and loves creating her own drama. I don't think she has an empathetic bone in her body. A man wouldn't go near her as she is nuts and any guy would probably be terrified they would be made out to be an abuser. Seems like this Karley girl is flavour of the month at the moment. Dont worry hun in a months time you ll be blocked and deleted and Malin will move on to the next person she can use.

Moseyme

She'll use Ashley Cain's sad events to talk of her own losses, watch and see she does it everytime

• Angry

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Then she posts a story of herself dancing in her underwear right after posting about Nikki. Is she actually having a laugh? She is such a disgusting beast honestly the vilest lowest bottom feeder of a human.

• Angry

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She makes me feel sick. She's posted that this morning to deflect negative attention from herself, all those little sheep on her insta, praying for her, she's sitting lapping up up now smirking away whilst getting her hair done again. People also posting in the comments, thank you for raising awareness 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. If only people knew the truth, she should be raising awareness of the dangers of drinking and taking drugs during pregnancy. Wish the media would report on her for what she really is.