Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. What a coincidence, must of seen what was written on here I bet. She comes on Tattle to read comments more than Tattlers themselves.
Of course she does, she's the epitome of a narc, she must absolutely piss herself laughing when she posts stuff about narcissistic people being toxic etc when she is a massive one herself. She reads here all the time, she may be able to delete the truth from her own comments but she cannot delete the truth from here and that annoys her 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there no end to her begging, even rings up the local pizza place to get free pizza delivered in return for a shout out. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there no end to her begging, even rings up the local pizza place to get free pizza delivered in return for a shout out. Cringe.
Am I reading that right??? Takeaway for 2???!!! 2???? There's mountains of food there!!! When I order a take away I can barely manage a personal sized pizza from Dominoes there's about 5 pizzas there, plus loads of sides. That's absolutely disgusting greed at its finest. Then this morning she was acting all healthy with cereal then binges later on. I know she's pregnant but duck me that gives me anxiety seeing all that food for 2 people!!

Reactions: 6
Am I reading that right??? Takeaway for 2???!!! 2???? There's mountains of food there!!! When I order a take away I can barely manage a personal sized pizza from Dominoes there's about 5 pizzas there, plus loads of sides. That's absolutely disgusting greed at its finest. Then this morning she was acting all healthy with cereal then binges later on. I know she's pregnant but duck me that gives me anxiety seeing all that food for 2 people!!
Yeah, it’s piggish. She’s one of the biggest insta begs going.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it’s piggish. She’s one of the biggest insta begs going.
I really really doubt they managed it all, I'd be eating that for a fortnight!! Bet they wasted loads of it, I can't understand why that restaurant would send so much food for free for 2 people

Reactions: 5
Happy Birthday Jared! So Jared her twin flame now
She's a fanny 🤭🤭🤭. Aye your twin flame left you alone thousands of miles away in St Lucia on holiday, he's also allegedly cheated which was posted by Malin herself. Not my idea of a twin flame, maybe a wet match that won't light 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a fanny 🤭🤭🤭. Aye your twin flame left you alone thousands of miles away in St Lucia on holiday, he's also allegedly cheated which was posted by Malin herself. Not my idea of a twin flame, maybe a wet match that won't light 🤔
I’m amazed people worked it out re him leaving her in St Lucia, I’m obviously not that switched on lol, but yeah all makes sense now. Ie the cryptic message about her being fed up and lonely on her grid. He probably legged it as she was sleeping with him and sharpie at the same time. I wonder who’s da daddy?

I’m amazed people worked it out re him leaving her in St Lucia, I’m obviously not that switched on lol, but yeah all makes sense now. Ie the cryptic message about her being fed up and lonely on her grid. He probably legged it as she was sleeping with him and sharpie at the same time. I wonder who’s da daddy?
She would have been very early on in pregnancy on that holiday and I think she broke the news to him and he legged it as he literally seemed to arrive then bugger off, she also kept archiving the grid post of her announcing her new man. It was very odd. I do not know any man whether partner, brother, friend who would leave any woman all alone in a strange country. This will not last, he's too young and I think he will bugger off after a while

Reactions: 7
She would have been very early on in pregnancy on that holiday and I think she broke the news to him and he legged it as he literally seemed to arrive then bugger off, she also kept archiving the grid post of her announcing her new man. It was very odd. I do not know any man whether partner, brother, friend who would leave any woman all alone in a strange country. This will not last, he's too young and I think he will bugger off after a while
She’s just makes me want to vomit out my eyes. Worst ‘role model’ ever to young people. I can’t wait til the day she fizzles out.

Twin flame!? Eugh I'm embarrassed for her that she's using some weird ass term to describe her and her fake bestie turned baby daddy the second she could get her hands on his seed. She's totally heard that from when Megan Fox said it about MGK and it was embarrassing as duck the first time I heard it, so good to hear its trickled down to Z listers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just makes me want to vomit out my eyes. Worst ‘role model’ ever to young people. I can’t wait til the day she fizzles out.
Yeah she well done her time as an 'influencer' never influenced me to buy anything she shared. Ffs does she still think she will be shaking her ass and grabbing her boobs when she's approaching 50, she ll end up like that lisa appleton absolutely embarrassing

Twin flame!? Eugh I'm embarrassed for her that she's using some weird ass term to describe her and her fake bestie turned baby daddy the second she could get her hands on his seed. She's totally heard that from when Megan Fox said it about MGK and it was embarrassing as duck the first time I heard it, so good to hear its trickled down to Z listers.
Ffs I just messaged my partner (he's in the living room, I'm in bed) and said you are my twin flame and I was giggling my head off expecting a sarcastic reply and he just messaged back saying aww thank you baby. Tbh I'm quite disgusted with that reply from him 😂😂😂. Its an awful term, feel like I want to boil my eyeballs now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is slowly turning into lady nafia essex. The level of desperation to be famous is putting me off any one famous haha

Sharpie is back on here, he liking the comment 😁
He's the daddy lol

Yeah she well done her time as an 'influencer' never influenced me to buy anything she shared. Ffs does she still think she will be shaking her ass and grabbing her boobs when she's approaching 50, she ll end up like that lisa appleton absolutely embarrassing

Ffs I just messaged my partner (he's in the living room, I'm in bed) and said you are my twin flame and I was giggling my head off expecting a sarcastic reply and he just messaged back saying aww thank you baby. Tbh I'm quite disgusted with that reply from him 😂😂😂. Its an awful term, feel like I want to boil my eyeballs now 🤣🤣
Boil my eye balls 😄 they would do it if it got them views and likes . Has any one seen nadia essex new post with her 60s frow hanging out you know as she is Jamaican 😆😅 lol this is like a race to who can make who cringe the most. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is slowly turning into lady nafia essex. The level of desperation to be famous is putting me off any one famous haha

He's the daddy lol

Boil my eye balls 😄 they would do it if it got them views and likes . Has any one seen nadia essex new post with her 60s frow hanging out you know as she is Jamaican 😆😅 lol this is like a race to who can make who cringe the most. Haha
Omg forgot about Nadia 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else get second hand embarrassment when she reshares ever daily mail post about herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else get second hand embarrassment when she reshares ever daily mail post about herself 🙈
Malin loves a reshare. If you look through her stories on a daily basis which I got fed up as its the same thing over and over, posts reshared but from a follower licking her backside on it

Reactions: 4
Malin loves a reshare. If you look through her stories on a daily basis which I got fed up as its the same thing over and over, posts reshared but from a follower licking her backside on it
Hence I don’t believe she has 740k real followers, her and content are boring AF.

Reactions: 4
Hence I don’t believe she has 740k real followers, her and content are boring AF.
I dont, the engagement doesn't add up. She defo buys followers. How can you physically have 740k people following your account and only getting 5 to 10 comments on some posts

Malin with the future farms ads mind! Not a sustainable bone in her body. Saving the earth….pah! Gorges on meat all the time. She will soon be forgetting future farm food next time she is gifted loads of pizza with meat toppings! 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.