Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that is so cringe, IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) show nothing anyway all you can see is the location and then it’s like.. what on earth can you prove from that? Nice to see that she’s reading here though, get a grip Malin you’re washed up and a compulsive liar.
CRINGE AF both of them are saddos.

I did laugh at the post as soon as I read it, so bate.

Clearly when Malin, Girl Carly and male Carly were all following it as a fake account would mean they also follow this pretend ex. (Yeah right)

honestly, the bad man of Bedford thinking he Is a smart arse 😂😂😂😂

Try harder,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Got to laugh how much is scurrying around trying to get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂 bless her. When really we hold the power here there is nothing that could be more career destroying than bringing attention to this thread.. think she'd loose the few followers she has left amongst the brought ones. Say ta ta to any sort of endorsements too with the amount of stuff that's been written on here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How raging is she that tattlers cottoned on hours after he posted that story as well 🤣 thinking they are being smart. Hi Malin doll 👋🏻 nice to see you still check in here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol something defo fishy going on with the the secretseagull account... looks like Malin and Jared are trying to trap everyone to click on their scary link -pmsl!! I bet this is their account ✊💦 Have a good look at the truth M & J as that's all it is.

Reactions: 3
Suppose she's not got much else to do when there is only 4 comments on her motivational speaking posts 🙄 😂😂. She would not want any attention attracted to this site, the truth is out there...

Suppose she's not got much else to do when there is only 4 comments on her motivational speaking posts 🙄 😂😂. She would not want any attention attracted to this site, the truth is out there...
How the F does she have so few comments and ratio of likes most of the time, with over 700k followers. Well we know why, as she buys alot of them. I would love to know how many real ones she has, there can't be many as her content is dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 2
How the F does she have so few comments and ratio of likes most of the time, with over 700k followers. Well we know why, as she buys alot of them. I would love to know how many real ones she has, there can't be many as her content is dull as dishwater.
I did wonder that myself over 700k followers and 4 comments and 3 of them were nonsense. She's just got too big an ego, she gets gifted stuff all the time, like skin care and make up and she rarely, if at all, does any videos on it for people to maybe think about purchasing the product. She just shows a 10 second clip #gifted. I would not be happy if I was a company giving her free mech

Reactions: 2
What the duck has her ass and tits got to do with baby loss awareness? She’s the worst person to be speaking about triggering people 😤
She's got an absolute cheek calling out 'trolls' she trolls her own followers all the time. How to spot a narcissistic person when she is the biggest narc on insta.
She seems to get more engagement when she's got her backside out so she has to throw it in for good measure

Reactions: 6
Got to laugh how much is scurrying around trying to get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂 bless her. When really we hold the power here there is nothing that could be more career destroying than bringing attention to this thread.. think she'd loose the few followers she has left amongst the brought ones. Say ta ta to any sort of endorsements too with the amount of stuff that's been written on here
God these influencers are so dumb. What are these authorities going to do? Arrest us for having an opinion 😭😭 plz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol something defo fishy going on with the the secretseagull account... looks like Malin and Jared are trying to trap everyone to click on their scary link -pmsl!! I bet this is their account ✊💦 Have a good look at the truth M & J as that's all it is.
and you are also a new member too that joined this evening to only post on this thread and like every post following the realisation that M+J thought they were the Interpol …..are you sharpi by any chance? 🖊

Gosh this thread has been pretty dry for a while, great timing for a new thread tittle 😂😂😂

like a drug dealer is going to grass up a gossip site, AS bleeping IF, get a grip Malin and Jared you are going to be parents soon. (Well maybe step dad we don’t know yet)

• Haha
What the duck has her ass and tits got to do with baby loss awareness? She’s the worst person to be speaking about triggering people 😤
Mind blown. My brain doesn't know what to do with some of her 'informative videos'. She's all over the place! Always some bum licking plonkers in the comments aswell bigging her up and feeding her ego. They are just as annoying 🤣

Reactions: 3
and you are also a new member too that joined this evening to only post on this thread and like every post following the realisation that M+J thought they were the Interpol …..are you sharpi by any chance? 🖊

Gosh this thread has been pretty dry for a while, great timing for a new thread tittle 😂😂😂

like a drug dealer is going to grass up a gossip site, AS bleeping IF, get a grip Malin and Jared you are going to be parents soon. (Well maybe step dad we don’t know yet)
In response to your Q, no! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Malin, I think you’d be better off finding some clothes rather than addresses. What a load of old shite. it’s only a bloody gossip site, the authorities aren’t going to arrest us for having opinions on a nobody from Love Island 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she made a fake profile and and posted it on here 😂 imagine caring that much sounds like effort to me, Jared probs doesn't even know she's likely done it herself imagine how embarrassing it would be to admit to your new boyfriend that you have a whole 2 almost 3 threads written about you.

Also I think there's a new PA about, AGAIN! She's got her going through her bags full of gifted clothes.. I spotted the chic London dress she literally did a sponsored posting about the day before on top of the middle bin bag 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
This is a classic Malin move I swear we've seen this before? Hasn't every PA she's had started off by going through her wardrobes, well I suppose she does a clean out every season and that's how long they normally last, I wonder if she's planning on leaving the baby with her probably hired a random young girl with no experience and will start calling her the nanny / pa soon 🤢 whatever makes you feel important Malin.

So she made a fake profile and and posted it on here 😂 imagine caring that much sounds like effort to me, Jared probs doesn't even know she's likely done it herself imagine how embarrassing it would be to admit to your new boyfriend that you have a whole 2 almost 3 threads written about you.

Also I think there's a new PA about, AGAIN! She's got her going through her bags full of gifted clothes.. I spotted the chic London dress she literally did a sponsored posting about the day before on top of the middle bin bag 👀
I think it was her fella with the fake profile, this was the OG screenshot from the seagull account, the insta account they were on when they screenshotted the profile was also following ‘karleypassion4hair’ and ‘mygrimesolutions1’. When you look at who the jay1p1r3 account is following you can see they also follow karleypassion4hair and mygrimesolutions1.
Looked at mygrimesolutions1 and they’re followed by this person with a blank profile and a name sounding suspiciously similar to the jay1p1r3 account. That just proves it was them as well, how bleeping sad is that.
6B340E3E-327C-4B1A-9C80-3BE9EBD3F546.jpeg

78BDBE06-FCD9-4035-95C1-5A76E8BA354C.jpeg

EF8FF840-830E-4C6F-ABD6-818D387B739F.jpeg

• Haha
So I told my sister about this thread yesterday and she wanted to bait Malin herself so she went on the profile and clicked the links and within 10 mins, she had a message from Malin.

ill attach the screenshots. Clearly, the reason for the grabify link was to intimidate people in them possibly thinking she had personal info on them (the link of city and nurse).

also, how hilarious that she’s calling out people as trolls when she’s the one setting up fake accounts to scare people.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.