Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont ever spill the beans as they say, however i can confirm i havent seen her since 27th April im Otterton Devon. Had so many instagram messages asking is the baby really mine .
Prove you are Sharpie !!! And not Malin undercover 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont ever spill the beans as they say, however i can confirm i havent seen her since 27th April im Otterton Devon. Had so many instagram messages asking is the baby really mine .
To prove you really are him screenshot the messages you get sent asking if your the baby daddy

Reactions: 3
Or you could just instagram message me and watch me reply
What’s your Instagram name?

what can you tell us about Malin? She claims you only went out once and that was when you was photographed and it was on the daily Mail

Hilarious if it is him and fair play for taking the nickname on 😂 let's see if he can give us an insight on what Malin is really like behind her Instagram facade

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or it could be Malin just wanting people to message sharpie asking if the baby is his for attention from him.. I honestly wouldn’t put it past her

Oh my goodness!! Can anyone imagine what this women will be like when the baby comes, sleepless nights having to feed it change nappies spend time nurturing it, teaching it new things?! I don't think she can think beyond herself the poor thing will be dressed up for photos and that's about all the care it will get then disregarded just like her dog. I hope the dad sticks around and is some sort of parent figure for this child or I don't see how else she will cope? It doesn't seem she has any family or stable friendships who would help raise the baby.. does she know babies can't be taken to the shelter once your done with it much like her dogs or any other relationship be it romantic or platonic

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So she had a miscarriage three months ago but now she’s having a totally different baby with a different dad that’s she’s been with for 4 years and now she’s got a big bump to show off in her bra and knickers ! Is she off her rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she had a miscarriage three months ago but now she’s having a totally different baby with a different dad that’s she’s been with for 4 years and now she’s got a big bump to show off in her bra and knickers ! Is she off her rocker
She didnt say she had been with thia new guy 4 years she said theyd been friends for 4 years did she not? I know shes unhinged but i hope it all works out for her.

It is him, and I respect him for this tbh he's cleared up a few things I guess he could sit and say tit about her but he knows the truth and he has to protect his kids / career
Poor guy can’t even clear his name because Malin would have told newspapers not to believe him! He was with her for 5 mins why are his kids getting bullie! So horrible no kids should have to suffer!

wonder if she really was pregnant by him and lost the baby?

K
Poor guy can’t even clear his name because Malin would have told newspapers not to believe him! He was with her for 5 mins why are his kids getting bullie! So horrible no kids should have to suffer!

wonder if she really was pregnant by him and lost the baby?
That's what i was coming here to write, some of us joined tattle because that miscarriage was blatantly fake, wondering if Sharpie had any doubts?

Let’s hope she doesn’t take drugs throughout this pregnancy and risk a innocent baby’s life.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Newbie here, I listened to her on Vicky Patterson’s podcast and I got a very weird vibe from her. Understandable she has been through a lot but I just couldn’t put my finger on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.