Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously just wants a band aid baby, she couldn't care less who it's with. Also she's obviously still very early on, given she's had miscarriages why wouldn't you wait until you've gotten to a certain stage before announcing?
That’s what someone with rational logic would do, she might not even be past 12 weeks for all we know . She was out drinking cocktails last night too.. let’s hope it was a mocktail 🤦🏻‍♀️ Based on her past ❄

Reactions: 10
A week ago she’s dancing around in a hot tub and now she’s announcing a pregnancy. Either she’s announced it straight after having sex so wasn’t pregnant a week ago or she doesn’t care about risks to her unborn child.

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t she talking about going through some really bad tit a few weeks ago and how nothing goes right for her? Wonder what that was supposedly about?

Reactions: 9
The fact this guy is apparently her best friend too and has been for 4 years. duck off Malin 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 just trying to make an excuse why you’ve got knocked up by another randomer

Reactions: 20
Can someone who knows update the Wiki? Can’t work out who the baby Dad is or who/why she was abandoned on holiday?

Reactions: 6
Very confused with the dates here something's not adding up... She miscarriaged on 25th of April and she's announced another pregnancy with another man 13 weeks later.. so either she slept with him the week after her miscarriage and has had her 12 week scan literally today or she's only a couple weeks pregnant and announced it..? She was also posing in the hottub (advised against when pregnant) last weekend before going out for dinner and drinks in MK

Reactions: 14
I used to like her, but I have found the recent holidays a little selfish and I unfollowed her after today's news. Just seems attention seeking.

Reactions: 11
Very confused with the dates here something's not adding up... She miscarriaged on 25th of April and she's announced another pregnancy with another man 13 weeks later.. so either she slept with him the week after her miscarriage and has had her 12 week scan literally today or she's only a couple weeks pregnant and announced it..? She was also posing in the hottub (advised against when pregnant) last weekend before going out for dinner and drinks in MK
She started dating her current boyfriend end of may / beginning of June so she can only be about 8 weeks pregnant at very most! If you had lost a child full term and had a miscarriage 14 weeks before would you really be announcing your pregnancy before your first scan? If she is pregnant she's doing it for all the wrong reasons and I would be seriously concerned for that child's well being

Reactions: 11
She started dating her current boyfriend end of may / beginning of June so she can only be about 8 weeks pregnant at very most! If you had lost a child full term and had a miscarriage 14 weeks before would you really be announcing your pregnancy before your first scan? If she is pregnant she's doing it for all the wrong reasons and I would be seriously concerned for that child's well being
I wish her the best after losing her wee baby but it does all seem strange

Reactions: 6
But like how ??? Obviously I know how but Why ? And no way with her history would she announce it early.
Is it Sharpies I wonder ? maybe 'Jared' did a runner when she said she was actually still preggers and now he is back ??????

Reactions: 4
It just all seems so odd and as usual doesn't add up with the timings, we all know how much she craves attention so it wouldn't surprise me if she isn't very far along she was just desperate for the comments and articles it would bring, I almost feel like she did a test at the airport or as soon as she got to St Lucia and it was positive and he got a shock and left, I think she seems to plan to hopefully fall pregnant as soon as she meets a guy, she never waits any length of time

Reactions: 5
She's gone down in my estimation. She's turned in to a publicity bleep and getting pregnant outside of a loving long term relationship isn't the way to do things.

Reactions: 9
It just all seems so odd and as usual doesn't add up with the timings, we all know how much she craves attention so it wouldn't surprise me if she isn't very far along she was just desperate for the comments and articles it would bring, I almost feel like she did a test at the airport or as soon as she got to St Lucia and it was positive and he got a shock and left, I think she seems to plan to hopefully fall pregnant as soon as she meets a guy, she never waits any length of time
She fell pregnant with Tom after what was it 3 month of dating? It's clearly no accident at this point..

Reactions: 5
and the fact that she promoted them ovulation/pregnancy control methods !!! just shows she will promote anything for money

Reactions: 8
Correct anything I have missed or got wrong....She was called out in the press in June for dating Jared who had a wife and four kids? Insiders told the press Malin was disgusted and no longer seeing him. She didn't speak on social media about it so it was like it never happened her dating yet another awful man. Now only two months after going public with him she's already up the duff. Seems she's that desperate to live the life of a mother that she doesn't care who's sperm it is.

Reactions: 3
Correct anything I have missed or got wrong....She was called out in the press in June for dating Jared who had a wife and four kids? Insiders told the press Malin was disgusted and no longer seeing him. She didn't speak on social media about it so it was like it never happened her dating yet another awful man. Now only two months after going public with him she's already up the duff. Seems she's that desperate to live the life of a mother that she doesn't care who's sperm it is.
Is jared sharpie?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.