Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not suprised she is up the duff….

why did liv leave at the time she prob missed her Period tho?

why would the guy leave his pregnant gf in a foreign country?

Do you have a screenshot?
yes It’s on the previous thread I think

Reactions: 2
Is jared sharpie?
They are not the same person, check out the guys hands in her post- no tattoos! And I believe he is darker than Sharpie - he had light hair and light skin this guy looks to be either tanned / Mediterranean or mixed race? Can't be sure she refers to him as J or jay someone needs to do some digging he's supposedly been in her life for 4 years so after love island

Reactions: 2
Used to follow malin ages ago but unfollowed because of her bullshit and constant flogging polyester clothing, just refollowed her on insta after she came up on my explore page. By god, what is going on with her life? Came here to see if anyone knows what's going on 😬

Reactions: 7
I'm confused, if she's doing a gender reveal, she must be around 16 weeks???

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t said when she is having it.
Oh I saw that story and just presumed. My bad guys! Still, the dates don't add up after her supposed miscarriage (which I didn't for one second believe happened for reasons I posted at the time) just seems odd to announce so early

Reactions: 6
But like how ??? Obviously I know how but Why ? And no way with her history would she announce it early.
Is it Sharpies I wonder ? maybe 'Jared' did a runner when she said she was actually still preggers and now he is back ??????
Far as i know its not mine !!!! I havent been with her since 27th April

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hoping this is actually him and he’s going to bring the ☕.. Knowing it is probably someone taking the piss 😂
I dont ever spill the beans as they say, however i can confirm i havent seen her since 27th April im Otterton Devon. Had so many instagram messages asking is the baby really mine .

Reactions: 6
Back in the newspaper again! She be on the daily Mail for 9 months showing her belly!

Far as i know its not mine !!!! I havent been with her since 27th April
Lol why would you call yourself sharpie that is the nickname this site has for you! Someone is pretending to be him 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.