Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother of Toms kids is so so rough! ( as is he and we know malin is)
Where are all these people from? Was watching her stories and Tom I guess was driving down a busy street on a scrambler doing wheelies and she’s driving beside him recording…
Can you post? Or how would I find her insta x

Can you post? Or how would I find her insta x
It was on her stories and it’s past the 24 hours. Her name is milvyenth / Millie cepeda
She’s the only person with that name. If you follow her you’ll notice she posts a lot of other questionable/ dangerous / illegal content on stories too!

Reactions: 3
Omg duck off 😂 she seems to write this constantly .. she is never ‘quiet’ either that’s the funniest part .. always something to announce or a new trauma she’s dealing with 😴
:D:D:D:D

It was on her stories and it’s past the 24 hours. Her name is milvyenth / Millie cepeda
She’s the only person with that name. If you follow her you’ll notice she posts a lot of other questionable/ dangerous / illegal content on stories too!
Why shouldnt she. Millie is the victim in this . End of .

Reactions: 1
I've been away for a bit but isn't that the guy who left her whilst on hols? Oh it's all so weird.

Reactions: 6
I thought she was going to announce a pregnancy again, honestly to god, she always falls pregnant the minute she meets someone, I'd be worried she was riddled the way she always falls pregnant within months with a new man. I reckon they broke up after all he left her in St Lucia on her own but she would have been pregnant on that holiday so seems they maybe got back for the baby's sake

Reactions: 8
Maybe she told him she was pregnant on holiday and he done a runner.

He might of calmed down and decided to stick by her.

They had been together 2 mins it would be a shock to anyone. Its only 13th July papers were printing about her ex

How utterly ridiculous to get pregnant so quickly.
I honestly think she only wants a baby for the publicity and attention. She does not seem maternal in the slightest.

Reactions: 23
So this is another fella she’s been with for no time at all….she had a ‘miscarriage’ with the last fling and now she’s pregnant with this one.
it just looks like she’s constantly after attention, perhaps thinks a baby will keep her relevant for a bit longer🤷🏻‍♀️
how long til this relationship breaks down and she seems to get bored with people quickly.
I’m just bitter as I’m in a very long term relationship and lost 2 babies this year and she just seems to get pregnant at the front of a hat just to trap/keep her current squeeze…..rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the worst news I’ve read in a while, makes me sick the way people repost her to their stories and then she shares it again. Also just feel sad for the little one she’s about to bring into the world :(((

Reactions: 10
Such such random behaviour, total entrapment. I feel awful for the father and to be honest, awful for the child.

Reactions: 5
:D:D:D:D

Why shouldnt she. Millie is the victim in this . End of .
illegal behaviour. Yeah she shouldn’t really if she’s a paralegal. They’re all just very rough people. The three of them.

I didn’t say she was a victim, she clearly very much is with bad self esteem to boot.
malin is a horrible person for what happened and Tom kemp also obviously for what he has done to her and her kids. She should have the self respect to walk away.

How utterly ridiculous to get pregnant so quickly.
I honestly think she only wants a baby for the publicity and attention. She does not seem maternal in the slightest.
agreed!! How are these men ok with this? Surely they all know what she’s been like in the past? its all online. Poor baby

Reactions: 3
It was only the middle of April she said she had her last miscarriage and was with sharpie.

She prays on those followers at their weakest moments in life in the HOPE that they can relate to her in some way.

Yet all these ‼‼TrIggggerrrr ‼‼ Claims she brought on herself and is the eternal victim or her own wrongs.

Be it
-cellulite (fake surgery arse)
-DV (pretty sure she was the instigator and the ways she treated Millie was vile)
-ED ( although in my opinion she looks healthy
Still in comparison to say Nicki graham)
-baby loss (she sniffed coke through her pregnancy
Is this true she sniffed Coke through pregnancy ? How do u know this ?

Reactions: 2
It’s all too tragic. Embarrassing. Anything to stay relevant 😣😣

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly a very messed up individual and she just gets worse because she has so many people enabling her

Reactions: 7
She obviously just wants a band aid baby, she couldn't care less who it's with. Also she's obviously still very early on, given she's had miscarriages why wouldn't you wait until you've gotten to a certain stage before announcing?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.