Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she off to St Lucia again? Is that guy who is flavour of the week from there and she met him there last month? On the beg for a free holiday
her bf is a lucky lucky man I told you...his snidey bag shoe and belt factory must be there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is moving then I said exactly this when she moved into that place that she was probably only there for the short haul as it looks like student accommodation the way it is set up and she would be moving out around July or August. After all that nonsense about it being 'her place' she is an absolute loser, actually feel quite sorry for her how sad and empty her life is. Buy £610 lv slippers to try and make herself feel better with material things. They are bloody ugly

Reactions: 8
If she is moving then I said exactly this when she moved into that place that she was probably only there for the short haul as it looks like student accommodation the way it is set up and she would be moving out around July or August. After all that nonsense about it being 'her place' she is an absolute loser, actually feel quite sorry for her how sad and empty her life is. Buy £610 lv slippers to try and make herself feel better with material things. They are bloody ugly
yes I remember you explaining this about the house. But she’s already moving in with her new bf, which isn’t sharpie, what the duck

LOL at her putting a swipe up to Louis Vuitton comparing her snides upto something a designer actually sells..... show us the receipts/bag/box MALIN because that’s what you would do if it was real (like the £350 dressing gown) 😂 we know you have a wardrobe full of fakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is the most bizarre carry on . I feel like
Literally 3 weeks go she was walking around the land at the back of the house talking about what she could do with it like she owned it ……. I wonder if this fella is from st.Lucia and they are going to pick up his stuff

Reactions: 7
I'm actually embarrassed for her.she just dupes her followers with her eternal victim hood she split up with big Sharpie man now she is in love again. I remember that happened to me when I was 14 as an adult I wouldn't want to show my face to the world if I was her. What message does that relay to her followers. Im a victim but I just jump from man to man, oh look at my 610 quid minging shoes, look at all my stuff I have while most people feeling dv have sweet duck all

Can we just state now this will either end in her being pregnant and alone or domestic violence……. There is no other way in her world

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I
Can we just state now this will either end in her being pregnant and alone or domestic violence……. There is no other way in her world
I will go with pregnant!

Let’s wait for the exclusive story on Dailymail!

Wish I had a chance to go away! Twice in one month she going back to St Lucia!

Sorry, not read any of the previous posts but i had to comment because was on my news feed when scrolling

Sick of her promoting body confidence when she’s had lipo and god knows what else. Bore off, malin.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

She calls him her soulmate! Swear she called Tom her soulmate too!

Hopefully this one doesn’t fall for her trap and double wraps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen her latest post? Hes been a friend for 5 years now hes the love of her life and soulmate 🤔 bizarre imo.

Haha @PritiP we posted at same time!

Reactions: 9
I was trying to have a nose at who she follows but couldn't work out who it is

Reactions: 1
The only male friend which she showed a lot until she moved to this place she is in now was a guy called Luke. He used to stay on the sofa when she lived in the flat. Before Liv was her witch sorry I mean PA. I’m not sure it’s him though.

Reactions: 6
I'm actually embarrassed for her.she just dupes her followers with her eternal victim hood she split up with big Sharpie man now she is in love again. I remember that happened to me when I was 14 as an adult I wouldn't want to show my face to the world if I was her. What message does that relay to her followers. Im a victim but I just jump from man to man, oh look at my 610 quid minging shoes, look at all my stuff I have while most people feeling dv have sweet duck all
I'm.just clapping at this level of awareness . She is never moving into a new GAFF after pretending that house was hers . I've been busy but not this busy 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the vibe she’s with Rickard or whatever his name was from her season or love island

Reactions: 4
Sorry, not read any of the previous posts but i had to comment because was on my news feed when scrolling

Sick of her promoting body confidence when she’s had lipo and god knows what else. Bore off, malin.
I was So So SO close to commenting on this. My real account .... I was reading the comments and i actually want to be sick in my mouth. why does this wobbly fake ass need to be posted day in day out

But what makes my toes curl is when Malin re posts peoples praise for her posts.

LIKE OMGGGG THIS GIRL HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TRAUMA SHE DESERVES HAPPINESS.

F-U-C-K O-F-F

And yes!!!! The land at the back of the house, what’s going on there? Are people of the world forgetting all this apart from tattlers???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get the vibe she’s with Rickard or whatever his name was from her season or love island
Rykard would have been a good shout! Just checked his Insta and he’s in the UK it seems, plus has a girlfriend who was on The Circle

Reactions: 4
So they have been together no longer than 4 weeks as she was sneaking off to Devon with Sharpie after her 'miscarriage' at the end of April and he's already her soulmate she's on holiday with him and they are moving out together.. bleeping hell and she talks about narcissists love bombing at beginning of relationships! She's so toxic she'll be pregnant by the end of summer I bet! And maybe engaged then they'll break up before a wedding 😂 she's bleeping crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.