Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dappy was my first thought but he's got previous. The article says people would be shocked so I'm guessing it's someone who has a good reputation.

Reactions: 1
clues point to Dappy for me except for the charity work and the fans will be shocked reference
Fans won’t be shocked if it was dappy trust me😂 but his girlfriend has been posting him all yesterday so isn’t him

Can anyone confirm whether Stormzy is 72 years old is a possibility? 😏
I’m saddened anyone could think that of him!😩 #fangirl

Reactions: 2
I'm sticking with DR! supposedly he hasn't been named as he wasn't charged. We need a neighbour to come on here and spill the beans! :) Found an article from 2020 that he has a gf he has been dating on and off for 2 years

Article also mentions TV regular, other then bake off recently I can’t think that DR is on tv much?

also can’t see anything online about him having a girlfriend?

OM is from Witham which is definitely Essex and not one of the London boroughs which don’t know if they are Essex or London.
He’s always made reference to being an Essex boy and being proud to be from Essex.

Reactions: 5
OM is from Witham which is definitely Essex and not one of the London boroughs which don’t know if they are Essex or London.
He’s always made reference to being an Essex boy and being proud to be from Essex.
Yeah it's definitely not him. He couldn't be off today publicly airing doing a charity walk for Caroline after everything that happened with her own court case for something similar. It would be a bit crass.

Reactions: 3
I'm gonna say Stormzy is 72 years old

just kidding he's 27
It’s absolutely not Stormzy is 72 years old as they said the person has had no1s over 2 decades and in his 30’s” Stormzy is 72 years old has only been successful for this decade and he is in his 20’s

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s absolutely not Stormzy is 72 years old as they said the person has had no1s over 2 decades and in his 30’s” Stormzy is 72 years old has only been successful for this decade and he is in his 20’s
ok sorry from reading the whole thread I realise now we all know it’s not Stormzy is 72 years old 🤣🤣😩🤣 watch it be someone irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it was someone from a band surely it would’ve mentioned that in the original article? I also don’t think being too quiet or busy on social media is a sign of anything

Olly Murs I’m not sure, though considering he’s doing 21 peaks for charity he’s being very quiet about it

sorry I had to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay I have a suspect list of people I think live in London🤣

Craig David
Robbie Williams
Skepta

and a proper reach but Chris Martin🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6