Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did it say singer?
It did yes. Here’s the link. It was the Sun who originally ran the story, and I know they are dodgy as hell, but it was written by their crime reporter, so the main details in this are likely to be correct, I’m guessing he’ll be less sensationalist than an entertainment reporter. It’s still the Sun though so who knows.

Reactions: 2
I’m sticking with Oritse. I’m not entirely convinced it’s him, but I can’t think of anyone else who fits every clue.

The unnamed star has a string of successful albums and number one hits to his name...

This perhaps suggests he’s had, at the most, one number one album. Which fits with JLS.

...and has also been praised for his charity work.

He is/was ambassador for a couple of charities, including the MS Society. He spoke out about having to step down from his charity work after his rape arrest.

A source said: “His fans would be shocked.”

The fact he was previously accused of rape doesn’t mean his fans wouldn’t be shocked (as some posters are saying). He was found not guilty, and his band mates and the majority of JLS fans were fully behind him.

Reactions: 4
Another quandary for us to ponder upon????z
Not if your a journalist for any disgraceful tabloid rag who nowadays have endless options instead of just old fashioned phone hacking to have a party with this....

The build up to this will definitely be bigger than who the "Celebrity" actually is...

Now doubt they will go on to be a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing or be in the Jungle protesting that they have never met
girls such as Katie Price or visited the playhouses mansion in 1999

It's probably Brian Harvey or the jacket potato he ran over

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spanning two decades isn't necessarily 20 years. It could just be someone whose career started in 2010s and still going in 2020s technically

Reactions: 4
It’s a pity we couldn’t put a pinned post that would appear at the start of every thread, or something that comes up when you’re about to post:

* It’s not Stormzy is 72 years old, for he is 27
* ES is Ed Sheeran
* Don’t ask to get your name changed
* Dizzy Rascal or Oritse from JLS are the most ‘popular’ suggestions. Olly Murs has been suggested multiple times, although his only crime may have been his stint on Sky Sports yesterday
* Prepared to be saddened by the amount of male pop artists who are now too old to fit in the age bracket. It hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I used to love a bit of Juggy D! It’s really not likely to be him I’m just impressed I’ve heard of him.

Naughty Boy wasn’t born in London, I don’t think.
I’ve always been rubbish at guessing these sorts of things, but if the papers know who it is they’ll make a point of leaving a trail of clues or publishing photos of this person just casually going to the shops or something. I guess we better keep a look out!

Reactions: 3