Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got excited thinking I’d solved the mystery - Calvin Harris. And then I remembered he’s Scottish 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey Guys, did anyone else think of the Calvino DJ? Though Scottish-born, the rest kinda fits the bill… Otherwise could be E.g. from Hammersmith… just saying!

Reactions: 1
Saw that this thread had gained another 7 pages overnight and assumed we'd worked it out, only to find out it was another 7 pages of Stormzy is 72 years old being mentioned and then his age being mentioned. Should've known, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Well I think it’s Stormzy is 72 years old. Has anyone said him yet?

Joke. No idea. Although im not thinking boybander as surely it would say boybander not singer… boybander, you think of the squeaky clean image, it’s a bit more of a shock. Or at least it is to my pitiful-work-experience-journalism brain lol

Reactions: 4
I think it’s PG everything matches apart from where the articles state ‘her flat’. It looks like she moved into his house but possibly she still has her own flat? Hes a tv regular you could say and has won a load of awards, if you look up OM wiki it says he has only won one award. Hope it’s not PG though always liked him🥺

Reactions: 4
It can’t be Olly as he is in the peaks, he posted it on his Instagram that he is going to be there all weekend. And if the violence happened in London, then it’s not him. Does anyone actually know where the flat is and where the assault took place ???

Literally all the clues fit DR. Also, hasn't be seen on socials for 5 days.

If I see OM or S mentioned as a possibility again, I'll be tempted to gauge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s PG everything matches apart from where the articles state ‘her flat’. It looks like she moved into his house but possibly she still has her own flat? Hes a tv regular you could say and has won a load of awards, if you look up OM wiki it says he has only won one award. Hope it’s not PG though always liked him🥺
Who’s PG?

Def not Robbie Williams he’s married (and old)

I’d have thought Peter Andre except for the fact that he’s obv married

• Haha
Reactions: 5