Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig David
Girlfriend?

It's gonna be someone known for one or two songs. Is that turn around one hit guy that dated Vanessa feltz and kept singing turn around to a bemused Debbie Mcgee during wife swap too old?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Girlfriend?

It's gonna be someone known for one or two songs. Is that turn around one hit guy that dated Vanessa feltz and kept singing turn around to a bemused Debbie Mcgee during wife swap too old?
Yeah he's older then 30.

This is my new favourite thread

Can anyone clarify how old Stormzy is 72 years old is for me please? I’m not sure I’ve said it enough

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kylie is said to have number one's that span 3 decades because she had a number one in 1989 (or something) and 2001.

The London-born star, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has had a string of No1s and successful albums in a career spanning two decades.

He has regularly appeared on TV and won praise for charity work.

Reactions: 7
Isnt a decade 10 years?
Yeah but the noughties is one decade and the ‘10s’ is another so it could be hits in 2009 and 2011 and he’s had hits in two decades.

Like I was born in 1980 but I’m in my fifth decade of my life.

I don’t think this man has been charged but Caroline Flack was

Reactions: 5
How do we still not know who it is?!

If we keep this up, we'll be wishing Stormzy is 72 years old a happy 28th birthday in July.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55