Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Scotland don’t have the NDA, as isn’t that how giggs got found out

Reactions: 5
21 savage?

An influential rapper, 21 Savage's Guns Down, Paintballs Up movement, which he reportedly started to reduce gun violence, gave rise to many incidents involving paintball guns. Also a philanthropist, Savage created the 21 Savage Bank Account Campaign to help kids learn how to make and save money. In 2018, he donated $10,000 to fund an anti-bullying campaign in school.

21 savage?

An influential rapper, 21 Savage's Guns Down, Paintballs Up movement, which he reportedly started to reduce gun violence, gave rise to many incidents involving paintball guns. Also a philanthropist, Savage created the 21 Savage Bank Account Campaign to help kids learn how to make and save money. In 2018, he donated $10,000 to fund an anti-bullying campaign in school.
He’s 28

• Haha
Reactions: 5
21 savage?

Nah!!

The age part is the easiest one to work out 🤣
You’d think so, wouldn’t you?? 😂

I still think the strongest possibilities are Oritsé (even though it wouldn’t be a shock) or Dizzee (even though he is a rapper and not a singer).

It’s probably someone not obvious though… Plan B?! A member of a forgotten boyband??

Reactions: 7
You’d think so, wouldn’t you?? 😂

I still think the strongest possibilities are Oritsé (even though it wouldn’t be a shock) or Dizzee (even though he is a rapper and not a singer).

It’s probably someone not obvious though… Plan B?! A member of a forgotten boyband??
I reckon it’s someone that will shock us BUT if he’s that big and still around after 20 years and praised for charity work, he’ll have major clout in silencing the tabloids 😂 bit like the gay footballers thing years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ But we all KNEW who they were haha just the press were gagged from telling us 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 3
The fact the person isn't named is because he hasn't been charged yet it's nothing to do with having clout

Reactions: 6
Has Stormzy is 72 years old been mentioned on this thread yet 🙄

Seriously, all it takes is a quick Google and you'll see it clearly isn't him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact the person isn't named is because he hasn't been charged yet it's nothing to do with having clout
To be fair, nowadays you’re right and thank god! Anyone, male or female, celebrity or not should be named and shamed!!

Has Stormzy is 72 years old been mentioned on this thread yet 🙄

Seriously, all it takes is a quick Google and you'll see it clearly isn't him!!!
Yes he’s not in his 30’s

clues point to Dappy for me except for the charity work and the fans will be shocked reference

Reactions: 1
Probably the wildest stab in the dark yet, but Matty Healy from the 1975? Was born in London and the band have been going since 2002?

Reactions: 7
Probably the wildest stab in the dark yet, but Matty Healy from the 1975? Was born in London and the band have been going since 2002?
If it's someone like that they're really playing it fast and loose with the word famous aren't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 24