Makeup Game Changers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a Huda double ended eyeliner(one end liquid the other pencil) and it doesnt budge. I can shower and scrub my face and its still there looking perfect. It takes a really decent eye make-up remover to shift it.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried the Lacura micellar water? It smells like scented nappy bags, which is obviously not ideal, but it was a pound, so we shall see.

Reactions: 2
Will have a look for the foundation stick in Primark next time I’m in, can’t fault any of their beauty products. Also haven’t used Hoola in a couple years so will look for their new ones too😍
I used to collect nail polishes, thankfully I am out of the other side now. I used to have 300 plus at one point. I used to hunt down rare shades. I spent part of a trip to New York trying to find a particular limited edition Marc Jacob shade which was not available here. Sad cow. I tried high street polishes, the professional nail companies ones, and expensive designer ones. My verdict at the end of this madness. The best ones are OPI, Maybelline 7 Days (might be called Stay something now, limited shade range though) and Primark for a quid. The Primark are better than the Chanels, Diors, Nails Inc, Butter London etc.

I now have 10 polishes. They are all Primark and Maybelline. I have not polished fingers or toes for 18 months. I don’t miss it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone tried the Lacura micellar water? It smells like scented nappy bags, which is obviously not ideal, but it was a pound, so we shall see.
Boots has their own brand of one a huge bottle for £1 it's good

I have @Stepharnie I did not rate any of the bits I got.

The pros, it is exquisitely packaged when it arrives. It comes in a Trinny little padded envelope thing which you can reuse.

I have bought a few of the lip colours (all very drying) and the BFF skin Perfector (meh). It is quite expensive too. I like the concept of little pots, I know some might find them unhygienic though. I recently bought another one of the lip colours because the colour looked lush on the website, but it didn’t look the same when delivered (and like the others) was dry. Other people rave about them though, so I would take a look at the reviews, and maybe buy one thing at a time! I won’t buy anything else from there now.

Reactions: 4

The pros, it is exquisitely packaged when it arrives. It comes in a Trinny little padded envelope thing which you can reuse.

I have bought a few of the lip colours (all very drying) and the BFF skin Perfector (meh). It is quite expensive too. I like the concept of little pots, I know some might find them unhygienic though. I recently bought another one of the lip colours because the colour looked lush on the website, but it didn’t look the same when delivered (and like the others) was dry. Other people rave about them though, so I would take a look at the reviews, and maybe buy one thing at a time! I won’t buy anything else from there now.

I’ve been looking at the BFF. Won’t bother now especially for the price

Boots has their own brand of one a huge bottle for £1 it's good
Ooh, thanks. I’ll try it. I’m using the Garnier oil-infused stuff at the moment, but it’s a bit pricey when it’s not on offer.

Can I please just take a moment to rave about Fenty Skin and Beauty?! I loooove the hydra vizor spf, the peach eyeshadow palette and the cream bronzer (Butta Biscuit) and cream blush (Rosé Latte). It’s Boots’ brand of the week (20% off) and I’m eyeing up other palettes. Help.

hi guys after some advice! apologies as it’s not make up but can anyone recommend a good eye cream/serum? I mainly get tired eyes and underneath the skin looks a bit loose so maybe I need something to firm them up? I’m bloody rubbish at knowing anything about make up/skin care so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 🥰

hi guys after some advice! apologies as it’s not make up but can anyone recommend a good eye cream/serum? I mainly get tired eyes and underneath the skin looks a bit loose so maybe I need something to firm them up? I’m bloody rubbish at knowing anything about make up/skin care so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 🥰
I've tried all the expensive ones and the best one ever is the Avon Anew one - it's one half gel, and one half cream - it's the only one ever that actually Made A Difference

Reactions: 4
Ooh, thanks. I’ll try it. I’m using the Garnier oil-infused stuff at the moment, but it’s a bit pricey when it’s not on offer.

Can I please just take a moment to rave about Fenty Skin and Beauty?! I loooove the hydra vizor spf, the peach eyeshadow palette and the cream bronzer (Butta Biscuit) and cream blush (Rosé Latte). It’s Boots’ brand of the week (20% off) and I’m eyeing up other palettes. Help.
I use the garnier oil one too how good does it make ur skin it always 2.99 in savers

Fentys cream highlighter blush is amazing havent tried other products but I've heard good stuff about her new foundation

Get the ordinary argeline solution 10% botox in a bottle and only usually a fiver

Reactions: 3
I've tried 2 Fenty products this week for the first time and I'm super impressed! The Eaze drop skin tint really does do what it says - blurs and evens skin tone. I've worn it twice now and it looks like I have no make up on but very that I have good skin - this is amazing for me as my skin recently has been red and blotchy and I have freckles so this just evens it all out and makes me look natural and healthy. I've used it with the Bright Fix under eye concealer which is super light and doesn't cake under my eyes.

Reactions: 3
I've tried 2 Fenty products this week for the first time and I'm super impressed! The Eaze drop skin tint really does do what it says - blurs and evens skin tone. I've worn it twice now and it looks like I have no make up on but very that I have good skin - this is amazing for me as my skin recently has been red and blotchy and I have freckles so this just evens it all out and makes me look natural and healthy. I've used it with the Bright Fix under eye concealer which is super light and doesn't cake under my eyes.
I love the Eaze Drop tint. I one hundred percent recommend the cream bronzer and blush, too!

Girlsss, I’ve got myself into A Situation. I shaved my chin (I know). I’m very hairy and fair-skinned with dark hair and the at-home waxes weren’t cutting it during lockdown. How can I get past the stubbly stage again?! 😭

I love the Eaze Drop tint. I one hundred percent recommend the cream bronzer and blush, too!

Girlsss, I’ve got myself into A Situation. I shaved my chin (I know). I’m very hairy and fair-skinned with dark hair and the at-home waxes weren’t cutting it during lockdown. How can I get past the stubbly stage again?! 😭
Oh thanks, I'll check those out! I'm quite hairy too and I pluck any stubbly ones. I'd love laser but I don't think I can justify the cost unfortunately. Good luck xx

Does this act as a type of primer to wear under makeup?