Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Users will be removed for causing arguments and attempting to moderate. Please report any off topic posts or arguments in future. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Not a Karen just an empath but whatever, can’t expect everyone to be the same. Some of you can’t see that different perspectives make a more colourful life and instead shut me down immediately. I’ll criticise Julie as much as the rest of you but I won’t be ridiculous and malicious with it and refuse to leave this thread for having a little empathy for someone who at the end of the day hasn’t committed any crimes. I think she’s unfriendly and dishonest and a bit up her own arse but I won’t sit back and see someone call her a “big greedy sow” with an emoji of a pig face added and not say something. Anyone who carries on like that definitely has issues of their own so I’ll not lay into you anymore 😊
I have no issues....there's no need to be personal and malicious.... I mean surely that was your problem on here.... People getting personal and malicious. You don't know me.... So don't get on a moral high horse.... You're doing the one thing you're tearing others down for

So don't get malicious with me and assume I am ignorant.... Disgusting or have issues.... Cos unlike this thread you are directing it at me and I meant to read it

I’m going to start a new thread. So now more posts until I get it started please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.