Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I callled it.... Knew it was only a matter of time before she was gifted meals.... Begging aul witch hi

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was jus comin on to say .. lol she cried that much about it that it was only a matter of time 🙄
She cried that much about being fat.... Yet did she cook properly and eat properly.... Naw... She ate all the tit of the day and cried till she was sent some for free.... Shocking.

And posting more amazon items looking "opinions" aka someone buy or give me this

Reactions: 3
She cried that much about being fat.... Yet did she cook properly and eat properly.... Naw... She ate all the tit of the day and cried till she was sent some for free.... Shocking.

And posting more amazon items looking "opinions" aka someone buy or give me this
Scoffed them cookies in her gob then showing the healthy meals.. that ain’t how it works big julz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I callled it.... Knew it was only a matter of time before she was gifted meals.... Begging aul witch hi
Was trying to remember who called this 😂 accepted free cookies as well as free low fat meals 🤔 ah sure once it’s free who cares if one cancels the other out eh Julie?

She already has a bumbo seat but on the beg for something that’s pretty much the same. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was trying to remember who called this 😂 accepted free cookies as well as free low fat meals 🤔 ah sure once it’s free who cares if one cancels the other out eh Julie?

She already has a bumbo seat but on the beg for something that’s pretty much the same. 🙄
I knew the minute she started yamming on.... She wanted all them free handy meals LMD gets 😂😂

Naw seriously.... Cookies and low fat meals. Needs to catch herself on...looks nothing but a hypocrite

Reactions: 4
They’re not magic meals by the way Julie - they’re just normal precooked meals and you only lose weight if you calorie count them along with everything else you put in your mouth, like those cookies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Swear to duck she just keeps on begging & taking 😠

Aw duck, some dick sucked in by her 🙄🙄
She probs got her friend to write it 😂😂

The begging is unreal

Also.... Shes got crap at makeup.....but sure shes not into that now....cos.... Well.... She's with a farmer not a dj

• Haha
I was thinking those meals are meant for your main evening meal cos they're 500 calories and then something smaller for lunch?? Thon doll has two in her already 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probs got her friend to write it 😂😂

The begging is unreal

Also.... Shes got crap at makeup.....but sure shes not into that now....cos.... Well.... She's with a farmer not a dj
Totally shocking, no shame in that blade.
Shite at the makeup alright, suits the shite that comes out of her big gob.
Aw sure that message made her day🤣 She’s full of 💩
Imagine that round a farm 🤣

• Heart
I was thinking those meals are meant for your main evening meal cos they're 500 calories and then something smaller for lunch?? Thon doll has two in her already 😅
Never mind that what about the poor boyo getting one of her free microwave meals for his dinner!! Lovely sitting down in the evening eating 2 different dinners 🤣 Whats the chances she doesn’t even buy from this company

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.