Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind that what about the poor boyo getting one of her free microwave meals for his dinner!! Lovely sitting down in the evening eating 2 different dinners 🤣 Whats the chances she doesn’t even buy from this company
Once her freebies are gone if she doesnt get her weekly supply gifted she'll drop them as quick as she scoffed them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking those meals are meant for your main evening meal cos they're 500 calories and then something smaller for lunch?? Thon doll has two in her already 😅
Im sorry the laziness hanging out of her.....cookies for free for breakfast.... And 2 of them free meals.... And one for the boyo. Jesus shes serious

She has no interest in losing weight she just canny be arsed cooking

And the wain being shown in the bath again

Reactions: 4
For me the “greed” is the fact that those meals are £5 a pop and you wouldn’t be lazy and use them all up for every meal if they weren’t free. Nothing to do with weight.

like I said before, they still need to be calorie counted, and again nothing to do with weight - it is her who begged for them for weight loss. I think it was more a greedy beg for freebies due to laziness

Reactions: 3
Is she seriously feeding that wain laying on her knee... And what happened to jus tastes of stuff... Beating baby rice into him...

Aye spoilt for sleep now.... And still lazy as sin....wait till the very near sleep regression hits 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Step-by-step I would gladly write some of your posts for you as I would correct the grammar all over that tit 😂

That is exactly how it feels to get personal with someone over their inadequacies 👍

I’m done moderately sticking up for Julie now as like I said she does annoy me on Instagram like the rest of you
I'm glad your done sticking up for julie, but you dont need to, if you dont like it skip on. I've sorta had enough of her, not even enjoying watching to criticise her.

I'm glad your done sticking up for julie, but you dont need to, if you dont like it skip on. I've sorta had enough of her, not even enjoying watching to criticise her.
I like reading this thread to see the different things I can fully get behind with regards to her so I won’t skip on. I can’t abide when people (the same 3 or 4 accounts on here, you included) get so personal and mean about someone they don’t know. If anything I could report those posts for being offensive. I’ll stay here thank you but if I think your posts are going too far I will report 😊

And thank you to the many who have clearly agreed with me thus far.

Reactions: 5
I like reading this thread to see the different things I can fully get behind with regards to her so I won’t skip on. I can’t abide when people (the same 3 or 4 accounts on here, you included) get so personal and mean about someone they don’t know. If anything I could report those posts for being offensive. I’ll stay here thank you but if I think your posts are going too far I will report 😊

I dont want to be involved in anymore discussion on who's the better person, I was just repeating what I thought were tattle rules 🤷‍♀️

Can someone make the new thread please? I'm not able to and this one is getting long

we’ll agree to disagree on that and that’s fine as I do agree with a lot of other sentiments you have on this thread.

however when I mentioned this thread is particularly vicious, it’s mostly your comments I’m referring to as opposed to anyone else’s on here. You seem to have a touch of hatred in your posts which for me personally is weird if you don’t know the person.

I know others on here will agree with that, and of course some will disagree, I’m just saying we probably shouldn’t get too personal but if it’s your prerogative to continue to do so then fine.
@Mag83
Your second paragraph totally contradicts yours first😂
If you find my posts “weird” .. then simply skip on past them?🤷‍♀️
And finally, you find my comments vicious..ok
we’ll agree to disagree on that and that’s fine as I do agree with a lot of other sentiments you have on this thread.

however when I mentioned this thread is particularly vicious, it’s mostly your comments I’m referring to as opposed to anyone else’s on here. You seem to have a touch of hatred in your posts which for me personally is weird if you don’t know the person.

I know others on here will agree with that, and of course some will disagree, I’m just saying we probably shouldn’t get too personal but if it’s your prerogative to continue to do so then fine.
@Mag83

@Step-by-step I would gladly write some of your posts for you as I would correct the grammar all over that tit 😂

That is exactly how it feels to get personal with someone over their inadequacies 👍

I’m done moderately sticking up for Julie now as like I said she does annoy me on Instagram like the rest of you
@Mag83
My grammar.....I’ll never know how it is to be so perfect I guess 🤣🤣
Make your mind up..🤷‍♀️
No debates but just pick me out of this thread why not 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Mag83
Your second paragraph totally contradicts yours first😂
If you find my posts “weird” .. then simply skip on past them?🤷‍♀️
And finally, you find my comments vicious..ok

@Mag83
Your second paragraph contradicts your first 😂
My comments on this thread are vicious with a touch of hatred!
Such nonsense!
Wise up.

@Mag83
My grammar.....I’ll never know how it is to be so perfect I guess 🤣🤣
Make your mind up..🤷‍♀️
No debates but just pick me out of this thread why not 🙄
I don't understand why this thread is being monitored and certain people picked out.... And the "I'll report you".... As if we are vermin... Which is what we were called.... Which is hateful from Julie herself....anyway.... The fact remains that we are all on tattle. No one is above anyone else.... Reporting posts.... Really.... Wise up.... People have different ways of expressing themselves. Things be said I dont care for.... But that's someone's opinion.... Im not going to force my point on them... Or monitor what they say..... And who said people don't know her.?

It's tattle.... No one is here to gain moral high ground.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why this thread is being monitored and certain people picked out.... And the "I'll report you".... As if we are vermin... Which is what we were called.... Which is hateful from Julie herself....anyway.... The fact remains that we are all on tattle. No one is above anyone else.... Reporting posts.... Really.... Wise up.... People have different ways of expressing themselves. Things be said I dont care for.... But that's someone's opinion.... Im not going to force my point on them... Or monitor what they say..... And who said people don't know her.?

It's tattle.... No one is here to gain moral high ground.....
Jesus I was just trying to ask that you and @Step-by-step in particular think before you post as some of your off the cuff remarks have been disgusting on this thread. No matter how much I don’t like her I wouldn’t wish her to read the really awful digs you have said.

I had about 20 likes on my original comment on the matter, all from contributors on this thread who have disagreed with a lot of what Julie has said or done so I’m not alone in thinking you’re being particularly nasty.

Go back and read what you’ve posted along this thread and then if you can still sit happily and contented then you’re not the sort of person I want to associate with and will ignore anything you post going forward.

End of discussion from me on this - can’t reason with ignorance.

Reactions: 4

Wise up, who are you the Tattle Police with back up Tattle Supporters!
Hideous!
Threats to report 😳 that is vicious!
If you do not like the comments of these 3/4 accounts which includes me, simply ignore us then ..
Back to Julie & I agree a new thread is needed soon👌. @NeighbourhoodWatch

Jesus I was just trying to ask that you and @Step-by-step in particular think before you post as some of your off the cuff remarks have been disgusting on this thread. No matter how much I don’t like her I wouldn’t wish her to read the really awful digs you have said.

I had about 20 likes on my original comment on the matter, all from contributors on this thread who have disagreed with a lot of what Julie has said or done so I’m not alone in thinking you’re being particularly nasty.

Go back and read what you’ve posted along this thread and then if you can still sit happily and contented then you’re not the sort of person I want to associate with and will ignore anything you post going forward.

End of discussion from me on this - can’t reason with ignorance.
Jesus Christ is it all about the likes for you??😂

Wise up, who are you the Tattle Police with back up Tattle Supporters!
Hideous!
Threats to report 😳 that is vicious!
If you do not like the comments of these 3/4 accounts which includes me, simply ignore us then ..
Back to Julie & I agree a new thread is needed soon👌. @NeighbourhoodWatch
not engaging with this any further - as I said one cannot reason with ignorance and you sound like a person with issues of your own to be so hateful. I opened this discussion of rethinking comments posted on here stating to not take offence at what I said and simply see it from a different perspective with no malice intended. You couldn’t see past the difference of opinion whereas most people could do that. Goodbye 👍

not engaging with this any further - as I said one cannot reason with ignorance and you sound like a person with issues of your own to be so hateful. I opened this discussion of rethinking comments posted on here stating to not take offence at what I said and simply see it from a different perspective with no malice intended. You couldn’t see past the difference of opinion whereas most people could do that. Goodbye 👍
Having likes on tattle is like being rich in Monopoly.... Means nothing. I am not ignorant... You are being blatantly antagonistic towards myself and other people on here..... Julie isn't meant to read anything on here.... If i was in her comments or dms saying that then be disgusted.... But im not... Im on tattle life.... Like yourself. So by all means ignore anything I post....you are not the kind of person I wish to associate with.... Coming on here like a 5th year prefect

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whatever jog on there

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.