Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freesia54

VIP Member
Putting 2 and 2 together and making 10. Johnnie is not a Brother from another Mother. No way :eek:

Damn, Do you need a twitter account ot see this?? Nothing is happening when I click on the link 🤷‍♀️

Join the queue Lady !! :LOL:

It's worth noting (well for some of us), that over on 'Chateau Diaries' of which I am an avid reader and reasonable contributor, Bonnie Johniie was highlighted and discussed way before the sad news of Queens Elizabth's passing. We've been admiring him for ages.......................
They're Always 10 steps behind Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Falkor

VIP Member
Seems to suggest they split 2 years ago which would before his ‘media fame’. I’d be disappointed if he had left his family because his head was turned by all the attention.
He'd been popping up in Royal Family pictures for a while before that as the Queen's bodyguard - there's one of him with her at Balmoral from 2018, but '2 years ago' could just mean 2022, which was the year he really started to get noticed.

Blurp

VIP Member
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie 😂 . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. We’re never too old, are we ?
Apparently she had a bit of a crush on Tomasz Schafernaker so obviously No!

• Haha

SmeatonsStar

Seems to suggest they split 2 years ago which would before his ‘media fame’. I’d be disappointed if he had left his family because his head was turned by all the attention.

What are we going to do after Monday next week? We've been treated to lots of sightings of the delicious MJT this week, but when will be see him again? November at the Cenotaph maybe? Can't wait that long 😥
I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him, I'm sure KC has a very busy schedule ahead of him!

Reactions: 6