Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well this thread certainly isn't going as fast as I'd like... I'll be
Thank you! Unfortunately it's a private video now. I've been looking everywhere for this interview. Really want to hear the story about being invited for a meal by HMTQ and them washing dishes :)
it was posted on the H and M thread, I’m always told to go to the media gallery (which I’ve never found!) You may have more luck!

Reactions: 5

Pippa M

VIP Member
Happy happy Christmas Johnny. Have a wonderful time ( hope you get some time off to be with your family ....lucky things...)

Happy Christmas everyone on this thread. πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ…

• Heart

Catfan2

Chatty Member
He is so lovely 😍 Always comes across as really cool, calm and collected in these events. Some other commanders are really stern but he just has a sexy confidence that everything is going to be okay πŸ₯΅ And then you remember that he is trained in how to kill if necessary 😱
What a fine specimen πŸ₯°

House of Tea

VIP Member
He doesn’t look half as fetching in a suit.

Requirements are - in his uniform, walking manfully- no head bowed, no hands no clasped humble pose. Otherwise he is just looks like a banker.

Allexie01

VIP Member
I wonder if the dashing Major is keeping a personal journal or diary of these momentous times that he is privy to? (If he has time!). What a wonderful document that would be for his family to pass on. If so, I’m sure he is not the kind of person to try and exploit his privilege by publishing for monetary gain!