Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
So today is Trooping of Colour. King Charles rode in on a horse. A first in 30 years.
He’s Now sitting in the Royal stand. No sign of our Johnnie 🥲 he must be there surely 🤷🏻‍♀️
Has anyone spotted him 🤔

Reactions: 6

House of Tea

VIP Member
Swoon, what a lucky Lady

He is looking a bit Michael Portillo these days. He is nothing special out of uniform. Just read back, I said the same Portillo thing before. All he needs is a bright pair of cords and a pastel blousen and he’d be a ringer!

• Haha

Pippa M

VIP Member
Lovely day yesterday glued to the Johnny show.. I mean, the Coronation.:)
I thought both Charles and Camilla looked so fragile ...the stress was obviously immense.

• Heart

Duee

VIP Member
Thank you! Unfortunately it's a private video now. I've been looking everywhere for this interview. Really want to hear the story about being invited for a meal by HMTQ and them washing dishes :)
Ah no, I will try to find a different one. It was really nice to watch 😍😉

ETA: good to see i player worked tho 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
No, I do thank you 'cos after watching. cute lil' Louis a few times running up & down a reporter just threw in that Lieutenant Colonel Thompson was in tow holding his picture. WHO KNEW? Saved me the slog of going back to investigate though we need some shots following from the rear....
He gives Louis the pic of Paddington too! I much prefer him in uniform though..the black overcoat was a bit blah !

Didn't see Johnny at Trooping, alas.
However, here one from 15th, when the President of Portugal was in town for 650th Anniversary of the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:

1687137269712.png

• Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
He is so lovely 😍 Always comes across as really cool, calm and collected in these events. Some other commanders are really stern but he just has a sexy confidence that everything is going to be okay 🥵 And then you remember that he is trained in how to kill if necessary 😱
Johnny can arrest me anyday

• Haha