Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie 😂 . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. We’re never too old, are we ?
Usually worse 😁.
My friends and I joke about "young man!!!"
If you know, you know.......... (F and S)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I can kinda see what you mean, but JT is much more handsome than CM!
I had to laugh at the comments on a news article asking why Ben Affleck was pictured in the car with King Charles. Sorry, I can't find the article now though.

ETA Did we ever get that calendar sorted out?
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 1795724View attachment 1795726View attachment 1795727View attachment 1795728View attachment 1795730View attachment 1795731View attachment 1795733View attachment 1795735View attachment 1795736

These should keep you going for a bit. 🤭😂😋
[/QUOTE]
I’ve just found this thread and OMG these photos!
The OG pic of him smouldering in Westminster Abbey behind the Sussexes is just the best.

• Haha

lishalish

Well this thread certainly isn't going as fast as I'd like... I'll be

it was posted on the H and M thread, I’m always told to go to the media gallery (which I’ve never found!) You may have more luck!
Thank you! I found the entire thing on the iplayer on BBC1 right after I posted this :)

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
What does an equerry actually DO? Is there just an over-dressed PA?

(Apart from Pen Management, obviously)

• Heart

RubyRowallan

Can someone link to the BBC interview please? I've been through pages of the BBC website but cannot find it. Many thanks.

Spirit of place

VIP Member
It seems this video has not been shared here yet. No need to thank me, Merry Christmas! 😄🎄

View attachment 1834303
No, I do thank you 'cos after watching. cute lil' Louis a few times running up & down a reporter just threw in that Lieutenant Colonel Thompson was in tow holding his picture. WHO KNEW? Saved me the slog of going back to investigate though we need some shots following from the rear....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7