Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
He is so lovely 😍 Always comes across as really cool, calm and collected in these events. Some other commanders are really stern but he just has a sexy confidence that everything is going to be okay πŸ₯΅ And then you remember that he is trained in how to kill if necessary 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Only Johnny can make Meghan come back to UK...
Why is there someone who wants her back?

Even if there's some resemblence between William & Jonnie I don't get the same vibe looking at William somehow - he hasn't got that little half smile for starters....and the hair?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
The comments on the mail article were hilarious. All the women swooning, and the men saying how humiliated he will be with his fellow soldiers.
As bloody if!! They will be jealous.
I do hope the extra attention doesn’t cause him to lose his position though.

Reactions: 9

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Come on now 'fess up who's been writing to The Palace about Jonny?
I do like the sound of the calendar though...πŸ€”πŸ˜‹
Is this why King Charles III has a Head of Correspondence job advertised to cope with the masses of Major Johnny fan mail? πŸ˜†
(Let's hope there's been no undies in the post bag to the palace like Tom Jones used to get back in the day thrown onto the stage! 🀣 )

*I'd be well up for a calendar too!* 😍

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Hmm I'm not so sure he looks as handsome out of a suit/uniform.... he doesn't look at all right in jeans!

Sad that he's def split from his wife though. Though I know from the military personnel in civilian roles where I used to work that it's not an easy life for a partner when you're away for really long periods of time.

• Heart