Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3612404E-737A-4FFA-87FD-87904775EFBE.jpeg

How long before this comment disappears, the ad is obviously for the door makers however it was the company tagged in this comment who fit the door as shown in the video 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She needs to mark that vlog as an advert, why do they all try and avoid it?

6E8DFBEB-8433-4812-A07A-DDA4183C4E31.jpeg

Not surprised she has deleted it, she has even gone back and edited the post to now
tagging this fitting company

• Wow
Poor choice of dimfluencer from a dodgy company, what a combo! As if Eilidh would ever generate much business to them, she's super dull, drones on and on until you want to nod off, has very little engagement and what she does have is mostly her whatsapp group mates commenting to help their pal out, it's laughable.

Why would you buy a Primary 1 child a calculator??? He needs to be able to work out sums etc in his head, the way his teachers will be teaching him, not just using a calculator 🙄🤯. She really isn’t the brightest spark at times is she!! FFS

Reactions: 3
She only vlogs these days if it's an advert, new vlog hello fresh yet doesn't state ad in the title tut tut........report going to the ASA, why is it so hard for these neddies to put Ad or advert in the vlog title?

I cant believe this thread has been going since 2019 and it's still the first one. If that doesn't show how dull she is what will!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her entire content is her kids having a temperature, her asking advice for basic life skills, her moaning about mundane things or polls to decide nail colour, riveting stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clearly trying to hide the fact this is an advert, see how small she's written gifted on her story? tut tut Eilidh tut tut

eilidh.png

• Angry
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT - the extension is finally happening 😲 very different to the original grand plans as they delayed and fannied on so much they've now been out priced on the two story wrap around plans. It was all she talked about for ages then all went quiet but in two weeks the work will start, maybe her content won't be such a snooze fest when in does, hmm then again

• Haha
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT - the extension is finally happening 😲 very different to the original grand plans as they delayed and fannied on so much they've now been out priced on the two story wrap around plans. It was all she talked about for ages then all went quiet but in two weeks the work will start, maybe her content won't be such a snooze fest when in does, hmm then again
"Which shade of sage green should I pick"

• Haha
Why doesn’t she just move house?! Her house is tiny for a family of 4! She’s hardly living in an amazing area so I don’t understand why she can’t afford to size up and stay close to where she is for schools etc

She's thinking of getting a cleaner for over the summer holidays as she doesn't have the energy to do it herself, she lives in a small house and doesn't work, what's wrong with these people?? I can see this extension process being a huge drawn out bore fest too.

Reactions: 5
Another gifted holiday for her and the other lot, amazing how they take the kids these places all together when it is free 🙄

Reactions: 6
AS IF she's "obsessed" with joyful millets muesli, i've seen lots of low end dimfluencers pushing it this week, how tragic being on holiday and having to film a reel pretending to love a product

• Haha