Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can see when I look at her is the huge space between her eyes, I feel like she should have 4 eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's jumping on the ADD/ADHD bandwagon now, honestly these influencers all suddenly deciding they have it and trying to get diagnosed makes a mockery of people actually struggling with the condition and parents trying to help their kids who have the condition, they need to stop taking up vital appointments because they saw someone they admire say they have it and think it's cool to say the same.

Reactions: 1
Do they get benefits if they get a diagnosis?
I've just googled it and found this.....

What benefits can I claim if I have ADHD?

41% of PIP claimants with ADHD, get the enhanced rate of both the daily living and the mobility component. 98% of claimants with ADHD who get an award get the daily living component, compared to 75% who get the mobility component.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is is just me or does she look pregnant in her latest story - she wearing an orange/red dress and looks to me she has quite a big baby bump?

What does she need a cleaner for? she doesn't work, doesn't seem to do much and has a small house. She just can't be arsed.
---
I don’t think so but she looks super uncomfortable in it, she keeps faffing with the material.
She was gifted the dresses and faked loving them, clearly does not!

Reactions: 6
I was just going to say the same, why does she need a cleaner! She doesn’t have a job! I work full time, have 3 children and still manage to keep my quite large house clean and tidy. Lazy sod!!

She needs the adhd diagnosis becsuse the other two have that gastric balloon. Elidh's thing was she was always the slim one . With the two fat ladies, there now slimming down. So now she'll be the one with a disability. Also she needs a fringe or something .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is is just me or does she look pregnant in her latest story - she wearing an orange/red dress and looks to me she has quite a big baby bump?
I think you might be right.
She keeps holding that bag in front of her stomach in a completely unnatural pose. As if she's trying to hide a bump.
Screenshot_20231126_111038_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231126_111102_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
They shoes and bag are absolute gran vibes. And I wish she’d steamed the crease out of the bottom of that dress.

I think she’s pregnant too. Always hiding her stomach with the bag, or has ash standing infront of her in pics hiding it🫣

She's really desperate for engagement isn't she?
'Everyone get these bog standard sports socks' 'the sky looks scary'....
She comes across incredibly thick.

She's really desperate for engagement isn't she?
'Everyone get these bog standard sports socks' 'the sky looks scary'....
She comes across incredibly thick.
Agreed! she's so dull and flaky, not sure how she ever got a following, boring drip she is.