Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get any paid promotion work? she's so dull and monotone, just watching her designer outlet ad vlog and it's clear she's spending a voucher she's been given in exchange for the advert, its tit, she's boring as hell and so basic it baffles me how she has a platform.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she's a bit thick, she was surprised that tender stem broccoli was cheaper at lidl than co-op 😂 and then swapped a 6 pack of pizza subs for a 2 pack because the 2 pack was cheaper........*face pam*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she usually not wear her wedding ring? Or has she split from Andy? No ring in her B&M stories tonight

Just watched her last vlog. Her youngest has quite a bad stutter (both of my kids had a stutter aswell) I really don't think post videos of it on YouTube is the right thing to do. Hope she gets some kind of speech therapy for him

Thank goodness her little boy is off to school. Poor kid was about to die of boredom

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feel for poor Marcus with his eye but I’m presuming that she’s pulled Oliver out of school? He was in the pics at the hospital too 🤷🏼‍♀️

why is she debating when to do housework at weekend?? She doesn’t work and kids r at school/ nursery? How about do it when they r there so u don’t have to at weekend not that hard 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why is she debating when to do housework at weekend?? She doesn’t work and kids r at school/ nursery? How about do it when they r there so u don’t have to at weekend not that hard 🥴
I thought this . You do it when your kids are in childcare because you don’t have a job Eilidh! Honestly what an absolute melt

Reactions: 4
Wtf!!! Is her latest bedtime routine , it's horrendous the kids are all over the place. There bedroom is so busy and full of tatt no wonder they can't switch off and sleep

Any mention lately of the extension she was so obsessed with and spoke about nothing else for months on end?

Any mention lately of the extension she was so obsessed with and spoke about nothing else for months on end?
A delay with the planning department apparently, if it’s been applied for should be able to see on east dun council planning applications

Absolutely no chance she is sending that poor wean into school with mango pork for his lunch
Thought the same when I saw it :ROFLMAO: queen lazy herself frying pork steaks for a packed lunch....nah just don't buy it, they'll do anything for a fiver these z list dimfluencers

Reactions: 1
every so often she pops back up on YT with a vlog promising to be more committed to regular vlogging, asks what people want to see then goes silent on there again for months :ROFLMAO: she's back with the same old dull content

how can she make money from this! She does nothing . Her boys will need much more space as they grow. Maybe she should get a job to buy them a bigger house?! Probably a better idea preparing for their future surely