Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought in Scotland nursery kids were in more or less the same hours as schools, Marcus doesn’t seem to go much

I thought in Scotland nursery kids were in more or less the same hours as schools, Marcus doesn’t seem to go much
You can chose the hours you want in most school nurseries depending on availability. It’s 30 hours a week term time only. You can chose mornings or afternoons or full days and pay for any extra hours you need.
Not many nurseries I know of offer the 9-3 hours like school.

Reactions: 1
You can chose the hours you want in most school nurseries depending on availability. It’s 30 hours a week term time only. You can chose mornings or afternoons or full days and pay for any extra hours you need.
Not many nurseries I know of offer the 9-3 hours like school.
my LO is in nursery 9-5.30, you can get the 1140 hours funded hours over 52 weeks instead of just term time, it obviously works out less than the 30 hours per week that it would be if it was term time

God all she has done is moan about this weekend away - i was half expecting it to be an ad but obviously not with all the whinging about the decor and back to front curtains 😨

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t with her today - On the scrounge for birthday presents, why don’t you maybe just ask your child what they would like or buy some things relating to what that enjoy 🤷‍♀️
And then the post about a scar on the wee boys head - how do these people actually function on a daily basis?!

Reactions: 3
These knobs do anything for interaction on their insta stories 🥱 "I've heard down south you all drink bottled water rather than from the tap" no one told you that you dick 😂

• Haha
She's obsessive over the slightest health issue, my daughter had a perforated ear drum when she was four, she was fine after a course of anti biotics and some TLC but drippy pippy there is going on like she's going to be partially deaf for months, she's a drain.

I have no idea how she makes a living from this. Are they still crammed in that little 2 bed house? Surely she needs to get back to work to get her boys a bigger house so they can have space as they grow

Reactions: 2
I have no idea how she makes a living from this. Are they still crammed in that little 2 bed house? Surely she needs to get back to work to get her boys a bigger house so they can have space as they grow
There's no more chat of the extension either.

There's no more chat of the extension either.
Considering that's all she talked about for months on end it's odd how she just stopped mentioning it, like the whole Andy Malone thing where where tattlers were going to be exposed but if you apologised to her she would forgive you, she was all betty big bollocks about that for a couple of weeks, her and Ash were obsessed then as soon as it became clear he was full of bull and it wasn't happening she went quiet on it and never spoke of it again she's a joke.

Reactions: 3
I just assumed she's deferring Marcus' school start so she doesn't have to get a job. Maybe that's cynical 😮

Pearls of wisdom from Eilidh in the latest vlog......."we're closer to 2030 than we are to 2012" 😂 it's blown her mind!

• Haha