Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan but she isn't doing anything wrong. she is allowed out after her 10 days unless she has a temperature regardless of when the boys tested positive. I had the same situation and this is what I was told from track and trace. my husband was allowed out first then I was allowed out 2 days later as I tested positive 2 days after him then our daughter was allowed out 3 days after me so she is following the rules

Reactions: 1
She is allowed out. Exact same thing happened to my friend and she called track and trace who said she could end her isolation if she had no symptoms. I know it’s crazy but it’s the person who tested negative who extends their isolation not the household contact or it would never end.

Sorry should be she could end her isolation after 10 days and didn’t have to repeat or extend

Surely she could of got marcus new trainers for his birthday 🙈 wtf they won't even strap properly

Reactions: 3
Why are the boys allowed to just go and help themselves to anything from the kitchen - my kid would never just go in and take the eggs to play with his toy kitchen 🥴

Well those meal ideas are as bland as she is, are we supposed to believe that omelette fed all four of them? I did chuckle at her pal Ash saying she was going to be doing meal ideas right after Eilidh did......not an original bone in either of their bodies! oh and did you know the inside of a slow cooker lifts out? wow what a revelation!!! seems Eilidh did not know this :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Hasn't she been saying forever that she's going to be getting the boy to stay in their own beds on a night and not let them end up in with her? same old shite on repeat but now she's resorted to promising them a toy each if they stay in their own beds all week :ROFLMAO:

Also I’m struggling to have much sympathy for her. Big wow she was up last night sorting her children …. Imagine if you had an actual job to go to in the morning ….! Also your kids are 5 and 3…. This isnt the kids fault, Eilidh this is your parenting skills here. They aren’t babies and of course if they have always been allowed to come into your bed then they will do so! Goodness me

Reactions: 5
is it safe for a 5 year old to do his own belt?! I always have to do my sons and then make sure it’s tight and not twisted.

is it safe for a 5 year old to do his own belt?! I always have to do my sons and then make sure it’s tight and not twisted.
I certainly still make sure my older children are buckled in correctly, i would never have them doing it themselves and assuming it was correct

I certainly still make sure my older children are buckled in correctly, i would never have them doing it themselves and assuming it was correct

Exactly! They could have it on wrong or twisted or arms in the wrong place. She doesnt care! But at the same time this is someone who has still been taking her son out with chicken pox she doesnt care about her kids or others just what makes her look good for instagram

That’s arnprior farm bombed out for me #gifted stay for Eilidh,
Does Oliver not have chicken pox ?

Reactions: 2
That’s arnprior farm bombed out for me #gifted stay for Eilidh,
Does Oliver not have chicken pox ?
They have gifted the lot of them before for pumpkin tickets and i was annoyed at that, they certainly don’t need influencers for these things as they sell out in minutes!
I do not understand why the 3 of them would be gifted a stay tbh, so far they haven’t made it look appealing 🤷‍♀️

That’s arnprior off my list. That place is run by the most insufferable woman anyway. Never gifts pumpkin tickets to families in the area but does to these neds. I lost all respect for Eilidh and ash etc when they accepted a gifted Santa grotto visit which was collecting for the local hospice.

Reactions: 4
That’s arnprior off my list. That place is run by the most insufferable woman anyway. Never gifts pumpkin tickets to families in the area but does to these neds. I lost all respect for Eilidh and ash etc when they accepted a gifted Santa grotto visit which was collecting for the local hospice.
Arnprior struck off my list too, the 3 musketeers haven’t promoted it much, I wonder if they go a swimming slot

I don't understand how she even gets brand work, her latest vlog is a paid promotion AD for a factory shop, she mumbles, has terrible camera work, doesn't really show much in the shop, forgets her words, calls plastic tubs baskets and then talks us through her haul in such a dull way I almost nodded off, she cannot be the best option for these companies to choose from surely?

Reactions: 4
Perhaps cheap!

I don't understand how she even gets brand work, her latest vlog is a paid promotion AD for a factory shop, she mumbles, has terrible camera work, doesn't really show much in the shop, forgets her words, calls plastic tubs baskets and then talks us through her haul in such a dull way I almost nodded off, she cannot be the best option for these companies to choose from surely?