Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg now for free days out - just take your bloody kids out for the day without trying to get freebies months before you actually go

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder where they are off to on holiday… gifted or is she not that popular to get the free Dubai trip the influencers are all getting at the mo

Reactions: 1
I wonder where they are off to on holiday… gifted or is she not that popular to get the free Dubai trip the influencers are all getting at the mo
I’m sure she said a while ago they were going to Spain, better not be a bloody gifted trip

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure your kids didn't lie on the tarmac to watch planes! She talks so much tit. The ground staff are trying to get you off the tarmac as fast as possible but lets stop and get the kids to pose for a picture.

• Wow
The weather has looked abit grim for their holiday…. Although fair play to her getting in the pool with the boys and making the best of it

are they still having the extension done? she never mentions it these days yet it was all she talked about for the best part of a year

are they still having the extension done? she never mentions it these days yet it was all she talked about for the best part of a year
I wondered that yesterday when she was talking about what she wanted to do in the garden . Surely if you are having an extension built you would leave the garden until last . Like you said for about a year we had different plans and lay outs regularly but nothing for ages 🤔

I really hope she does more with her time and kids than she posts on Instagram. My wheelie bin goes out more than she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's surprised that garlic SALT is salty........not the sharpest tool is she?

• Haha
I wonder what’s happening with the extension. that’s gone all quiet she never mentions it now 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oliver will be 6 in October…. And she thinks he’s caught on that they are going on holiday even though you haven’t told him….. well yes Eilidh, he’s almost 6. He will understand what packing suitcases mean etc. poor kid probably thinks he’s getting a free trip to Disney land too !!

• Haha
So they are away on a family holiday to Portugal but Andy’s staying an extra few days to go to a wedding, wonder why she’s not going 🤔

Reactions: 5