Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely shocking. It’s for a HOSPICE! I have contacted the thistles shopping centre to ask them to clarify!!!

Reactions: 3
Hi X, many thanks for your message. The shopping centre covers all costs for the Grotto to ensure all proceeds go to our charity partner. We use various methods of media to promote our Grotto as the greater awareness, the more funds can be raised for Strathcarron. Many thanks, X

Shopping centres reply. So no, they didn’t pay or donate

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If her AD says paid partnership then it wasn't free tickets , she was paid to attend. If it was just free tickets she would have marked it gifted? Or #invited is one the influencers like to use now. But how she marked the post looks like she's been paid a sum of money AND free tickets to a charity event. 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
It seems like she just doesn’t know how to fill these 10 days of isolation. She has two young boys and covid, I’m sure she’ll be plenty busy without redoing the room!

No palming her kids off on her mum or off to nursery, she won’t have a clue what to do with them. She can’t stay in the house for one day with them let alone 10.
If her husband is poorly with covid she won’t have time to be decorating 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I would be blitzing my Xmas shopping online and using it to be super organised! Amazon priming in some crafts bits and bobs and planning fun things in the house like pizza making, movie days and so on. She will have them all just say about

I would be blitzing my Xmas shopping online and using it to be super organised! Amazon priming in some crafts bits and bobs and planning fun things in the house like pizza making, movie days and so on. She will have them all just say about
Exactly! Andy’s unwell with covid symptoms so probably won’t be able to look after the boys while she’s pulling their room apart to redecorate.

Ordering the trampoline that was meant to for the boys christmas to come asap? I really don’t get it, the boys will have plenty to keep them occupied if she actually bothered to take the time with them

Also why hadn’t she ordered it before now anyway! It’s less than 2 weeks until Xmas!!

Although I do feel sorry for her about the rate of her grey hair growth!! That is extreme for someone her age. Maybe time to start lightening her hair so it’s not as noticeable

she quickly deleted the story about she doesnt see how she should have to issolate again if the boys test positive now! i get the feeling she wouldnt do it

Now asking about loss of taste/smell - does she not realise there is such a thing as long covid and sometimes the smell and taste do not actually come back for alot of people?!

So I may be wrong here but surely if the boys tested positive after her and andy then the isolation 10 days restarts again from the last positive result?? Meaning andy shouldn't be out at work? Assuming of course that's what she's referring to when she says her and andy isolation started first?

So I may be wrong here but surely if the boys tested positive after her and andy then the isolation 10 days restarts again from the last positive result?? Meaning andy shouldn't be out at work? Assuming of course that's what she's referring to when she says her and andy isolation started first?
I’m sure you need to isolate until everyone in the house is negative so no they shouldn’t be out or at work

Yip, none of them should be out of the house if the boys have tested positive after they did.
She has obviously been keeping that quiet and forgot in todays stories.
But why would they follow the rules, her pal Ash was celebrating on a post that they bad covid and the kids didn’t have to go to school until she received serious backlash

B6DA5E35-5E0A-4BC8-ACEB-DEC48F3B9657.png

I can’t believe she is
flaunting that fact that she is out of the house shopping when she should
still be in isolation after the boys testing positive!

• Angry
Reactions: 4