Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha both work ,care and bare
Very true 😂😂

The amount of ads she puts on her stories these days is a complete disgrace. Honestly hate this Influencer culture. I try not to use Instagram that much But sometimes go on and when I click a story and it’s an ad I’m ragin coz I’m encouraging it!! I wish instagran wasn’t a thing so these wannabe influencers have to get a real job and stop spamming the world with adverts. No shame

Reactions: 3
Wee cheeky undeclared ad on your timeline there hen?! I mean if I bought something from M&M I wouldn’t be posting it with their official hashtag 🤣

Oh yes because a man recording himself on Tik Tok knows all about vaccines 🤣🤣 he could be anyone

Reactions: 1
Urgh her latest ad the robowunderkind and shes pronouncing it as wonder kind... its bloody german. Kind is for kid and you dont pronounce it like "be kind" They are such blaggers just selling anything for quick money+

Urgh her latest ad the robowunderkind and shes pronouncing it as wonder kind... its bloody german. Kind is for kid and you dont pronounce it like "be kind" They are such blaggers just selling anything for quick money+
A £200 toy aimed at 5+ her eldest is just 4 and I’ll bet the blocks are chucked about by little Marcus in the next few days or packed away never to be seen again. Totally oblivious to what’s going on in the world right now when advertising things like that in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
She has no shame. Flogging actual tit to followers I’m sick of her constant ads and affiliates. Must be great to sit about all day making a quick penny by just posting crap to Instagram. Sooner this Influencer culture is over and people like her forced to get a real job the better

Reactions: 6
She bought that amazon tablet for Marcus a few weeks ago, a thing of that cost should not just be given to a child for no reason so close to christmas!

Reactions: 2
Oh god, another moan moan moan - my toddler won’t sleep 🙄 maybe he just wants to spend some time with you for a change. I’m sure you’ll be able to catch up on sleep when you drop him at one of the grandparents houses. Such a hard life you have 😒

Reactions: 4
Oh god, another moan moan moan - my toddler won’t sleep 🙄 maybe he just wants to spend some time with you for a change. I’m sure you’ll be able to catch up on sleep when you drop him at one of the grandparents houses. Such a hard life you have 😒
I'd rather listen to moaning than begging tbh . She's now on the scrounge for paint , living room interiors and a Hoover . 😡

Kate Murnane had an add for they type of hoover Eilidh is begging for... queue ad for that pending.

Who is actually watching her tit and enjoying it? So boring. I do like most of her decor though and liked how she took a few years to build it up unlike her counterparts. These mummy bloggers resort to such boring stuff to pad out their ads and occasional decent content. I’ve seen the boys eating spaghetti hoops more than I ever needed to 🤣

Tell me, please that she’s not seriously considering allowing her 1 year old and 4 year old share the day bed thing she has Oliver in?! WTAF is she thinking. Radical idea, get up and put the kids back to their bed. You’ve created a habit and now instead of teaching them to settle in their own beds all night she wants them to have the habit of sleeping beside each other all so she can hope to have a full nights sleep... that is so unsafe it’s terrifying. What if Marcus falls out that bed? Or Oliver rolls over and squashed him? It doesn’t even bear thinking about all the things that are not right about this.

Tell me, please that she’s not seriously considering allowing her 1 year old and 4 year old share the day bed thing she has Oliver in?! WTAF is she thinking. Radical idea, get up and put the kids back to their bed. You’ve created a habit and now instead of teaching them to settle in their own beds all night she wants them to have the habit of sleeping beside each other all so she can hope to have a full nights sleep... that is so unsafe it’s terrifying. What if Marcus falls out that bed? Or Oliver rolls over and squashed him? It doesn’t even bear thinking about all the things that are not right about this.
I was really quite shocked when she suggested this, a one year should be in their cot. Get up and put him back to bed, kids sharing a bedroom isn’t just an issue she will have. Although she acts like it is just her.
At 1 yr old my youngest was still wakening up during the night for a wee cuddle and a drink only now have they really settled down at night

She literally had nothing else to record for that Popsa ad so she decided to make a random extension chat video and slot that in 🙄

Reactions: 4
Extension on the way 2022... I'm in tenderhooks til that date 😂
I mean talk about clutching at straws... she’s going to milk this bloody extension: the emails to made, decorating centre, howdens god knows who else will be sitting in the draft folder ready to go out at the first possible chance.

• Haha