Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean talk about clutching at straws... she’s going to milk this bloody extension: the emails to made, decorating centre, howdens god knows who else will be sitting in the draft folder ready to go out at the first possible chance.
Her drawing is killing me off on the thumbnail 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s doing really well at involving the kids in Christmas...

the tree wasup whisky they were sleeping and the elf... he’s Ralphie, I named him Alfie but Oliver’s called him ralphie so let’s roll with that!!

for someone who is desperate for all these family traditions...there’s been no involvement from the kids!!

I literally can’t believe she’s putting those boys in the “double bed” to sleep together. This has to be the single dumbest idea she’s had.

eilidh, suck it up and sleep train them. She completely allows her children to rule the roost so no wonder they are up and down all night playing musical beds.

Reactions: 6
No surprise there then that Marcus was up all night, get him back in cot and deal with it! He will more than likely be going through a regression and you just need to ride it out and stop moaning about it!

I am up most nights with my youngest (similar age) and guess what i don’t moan oh and i still have to work full time!

Reactions: 6
The no sleep thing is doing my head in. Probably because I’m so tired 🤣 she’s very lucky she doesn’t have a child with any support needs. We’re on year 5 of never sleeping through and getting up at the crack of dawn. My partner and I still both need to work too...

This sleep chat/moans is really annoying now - a gro clock won’t magically make them sleep either!

What is it with folk expecting their children to just sleep all night, because god forbid they don’t get a proper sleep themselves!

This sleep chat/moans is really annoying now - a gro clock won’t magically make them sleep either!

What is it with folk expecting their children to just sleep all night, because god forbid they don’t get a proper sleep themselves!
Do you think there’s a problem in their room sharing? My two nephews used to share and it just didn’t work. As soon as one would stir so would the other resulting in them both being awake. Which I find understandable given when my partner gets up so do I especially if he’s noisy!! I just can’t help but feel as Marcus gets older it’s not going to work, like it isn’t now.

Reactions: 1
Do you think there’s a problem in their room sharing? My two nephews used to share and it just didn’t work. As soon as one would stir so would the other resulting in them both being awake. Which I find understandable given when my partner gets up so do I especially if he’s noisy!! I just can’t help but feel as Marcus gets older it’s not going to work, like it isn’t now.
It's ok 😂 in 2022 shes gettin a double floor extension 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair I think everyone that has kids has had similar problems so dont think it right to bash her on it as the advice might help others that are desperate, however I dont agree with them both in the one bed not practical or a good idea ....wondering why mammas tattle page is so quiet 🤫 strange am I missing something 😆

To be fair I think everyone that has kids has had similar problems so dont think it right to bash her on it as the advice might help others that are desperate, however I dont agree with them both in the one bed not practical or a good idea ....wondering why mammas tattle page is so quiet 🤫 strange am I missing something 😆
Mama has become so boring it’s just like watching some woman you used to work with showing off her kids. Which is boring AF

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she standing on that icey pond & then encouraging oliver to stand on it as well does she not realise how bloody stupid & dangerous that is?! ...... suppose its another story for the gram out a cold frosty walk!!

Reactions: 4
another day, another ad. That new wave maker will be re gifted or sold ASAP. Her hair looked like she had a hair bobble mark in it, not the amazing natural waves that she’s “obsessed” with 🙄

Why is she standing on that icey pond & then encouraging oliver to stand on it as well does she not realise how bloody stupid & dangerous that is?! ...... suppose its another story for the gram out a cold frosty walk!!
I thought this exact thing!! She said it was a puddle??

Does her intro music on her YouTube videos annoy anyone else or is it just me. What is that all about😂 sounds like a video game. Maybe it just gets to the point everything she does annoys me

Does her intro music on her YouTube videos annoy anyone else or is it just me. What is that all about😂 sounds like a video game. Maybe it just gets to the point everything she does annoys me
I know what you mean. She’s such a wet blanket. The desperation just reeks out her. Ash n the sis n law Lauren are the exact same

So bored of Eilidh’s extension episodes on stories already. First world problems when people are losing everything she’s moaning about the pressure of doubling the size of her house. Read the room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jeez.

Reactions: 11
So bored of Eilidh’s extension episodes on stories already. First world problems when people are losing everything she’s moaning about the pressure of doubling the size of her house. Read the room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jeez.
It’s just SO much pressure. These drawings need to be right for when the work starts in 2 years 🙄🤣

what happened to the declutter & organisation of the house?! Good to see that lasted one whole day.

It’s just SO much pressure. These drawings need to be right for when the work starts in 2 years 🙄🤣

what happened to the declutter & organisation of the house?! Good to see that lasted one whole day.
Haha yes! just like the couch to 5k notion she had. 🙊